Marquee Table - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Marquee Table

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Marquee Table

    I can find very few posts from people who have had main room tables at Marquee. Does anyone have detail on table locations and associated minimums? I will talk to my host but before I do I like to have some idea what I am talking about. Main room quote is $3K-$4K with prime area main room $5K-$6K.

  • #2
    That quote is correct for weekends. Higher for Holidays and busy weekends.
    Vegas trips

    Too many to list

    Next Trips
    mAyOD 5/16-5/22
    Late Summer July-August

    Comment


    • #3
      What's considered main room? Tier two tables?

      Comment


      • #4
        Df to tier 3. Those look like df and tier 2 quotes.
        Vegas trips

        Too many to list

        Next Trips
        mAyOD 5/16-5/22
        Late Summer July-August

        Comment


        • #5
          Here is the table map:

          http://forums.jackcolton.com/album.p...achmentid=1541

          Any idea which are the tier 2 tables (the non-prime area main room)?

          Comment


          • #6
            3k min and 500 shake on a Friday night got me a cloud bar table 71-74

            Didn't love the location

            Comment


            • #7
              Reach out to Cliff Orr for your table at Marquee, he'll hook you up with a great deal.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by KG25 View Post
                3k min and 500 shake on a Friday night got me a cloud bar table 71-74

                Didn't love the location

                What location would you suggest for optimal foot traffic? I assume the dance floor tables (50-55 and 60-65) are priced too high for my group. How about tier 2 (30-37 and 40-47)? Are all of those good or are only some good? And, most important, other than dance floor and tier 2, what do you recommend? I am going on a Kaskade night and likely a $4,000 minimum, so my guess is I will be at the lowest end of the main room tables. I am trying to decide whether to up our minimum spend. Your intel on the cloud tables is very helpful.

                Comment


                • #9
                  You should be happy with tier 2. The more central the location the better, since some of the tables on the side seemed a bit more secluded. It also looked like there were a few tier two tables with obstructed views. Whatever you do, make sure your min is going to get you better than the 70's. I hated 'em... never again.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Some of the tier 2's on the left have obstructed view. 4k is the floor I would expect for a tier 2 table for Kaskade at night.
                    Vegas trips

                    Too many to list

                    Next Trips
                    mAyOD 5/16-5/22
                    Late Summer July-August

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BigPimp View Post
                      What location would you suggest for optimal foot traffic? I assume the dance floor tables (50-55 and 60-65) are priced too high for my group. How about tier 2 (30-37 and 40-47)? Are all of those good or are only some good? And, most important, other than dance floor and tier 2, what do you recommend? I am going on a Kaskade night and likely a $4,000 minimum, so my guess is I will be at the lowest end of the main room tables. I am trying to decide whether to up our minimum spend. Your intel on the cloud tables is very helpful.
                      Tier 2s are the best tables at Marquee anyway IMO. They are elevated above the dance floor so you get a great view of the DJ and it's way easier to get in and out than dance floor tables. Put it this way, I have no mins at Marquee and I only take Tier 2s.

                      Some people mentioned the obstructions - basically if you look at the map, there is a row of pillars between the DF 50s and Tier 2 30s. IIRC (and I can probably check next weekend during MDC) there is basically one at every corner of the Tier 2 sections, so you can get an idea of which tables have a DJ view that are blocked more than others. However, it's not like it'll block the whole view from everywhere at one of those tables... it's a minor annoyance at most and has personally never bothered me. (I mean, if you bring a bunch of girls, they're all going to be standing up there anyway...)

                      Also, just as warning - 4k for Tier 2s is probably a tad low for Kaskade. They were charging 8k sometimes last year. I would guess 5-8k depending on who else is in town that weekend.
                      Last edited by avseg; 05-25-2014, 02:55 PM.

                      Comment

                      Latest Topics

                      Collapse

                      There are no results that meet this criteria.

                      Working...
                      X