tryst Thursday night - have to go thru host? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

tryst Thursday night - have to go thru host?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tryst Thursday night - have to go thru host?

Hi

Just 2 guys going to tryst end of May on a Thursday. Do I have to go thru a host or can I just walk up to the door. ? We're just looking at getting 1 bottle but without wanting to pay a host a fee to walk you to the table.

Any comments appreciated.

likely to get a crappy table... the host handshake can assist you in getting a preferred location. you could always call the club direct

Comment

contact Bobby Yeadon! he'll take care of you.
      Next trip: ???

Comment

I don't get the OP at all. Are you saying that if you text a host beforehand and he gives you a good table, you'll feel obliged to tip, but if you just show up and a host walks you to that very same table, you won't tip? Not being judgmental - truly curious here.

OP, if your point is that you just want to save money where you can, IMO that's not money worth saving.

Comment

I'm new at this and just asking if a host is only way of getting a table.

Originally posted by avseg View Post
          I don't get the OP at all. Are you saying that if you text a host beforehand and he gives you a good table, you'll feel obliged to tip, but if you just show up and a host walks you to that very same table, you won't tip? Not being judgmental - truly curious here.

OP, if your point is that you just want to save money where you can, IMO that's not money worth saving.

Comment

Originally posted by ballzilla View Post
            Hi

Just 2 guys going to tryst end of May on a Thursday. Do I have to go thru a host or can I just walk up to the door. ? We're just looking at getting 1 bottle but without wanting to pay a host a fee to walk you to the table.

I agree with donniejay..contact Bobby and he will find a good option for your budget..

what are you looking to spend?

Comment

Originally posted by tonyyarddog View Post
              I agree with donniejay..contact Bobby and he will find a good option for your budget..

what are you looking to spend?

Well for 1 bottle GG, I'm reading at Tryst should be about $450 with tax tip. I will contact Bobby. Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by ballzilla View Post
                Hi

No, you can call the venue directly and they also accept reservations. Even if you deal with a host you don't have to tip. All tips are up to you, except the auto gratuity that comes with your bill.
                Jose Arriaga
                VIP Host

Facebook ยป Instagram

Comment

Thurs you should be able to get a GG/Moet for $300 plus tax/tip/host tip-- depending on host tip (assuming $200) you should be all in around +/- $585.

That is if you want the Moet to help attract others to your table. If not--just talk to Bobby about it. In my experiences with him, he has been able to match my budget to table location easily. Just be upfront with him on what you are looking to do and he will work it out.

Comment

Yeah you'll be able to get a bottle deal through a host that you won't get just calling the club and making a reservation. I'd definitely recommend using a host.
                    Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

Comment

Thanks for responses guys. Will go thru host.

Never had Moet but I don't think I want to give the 'bottle rats' another reason to come to my table.

[That is if you want the Moet to help attract others to your table. If not--just talk to Bobby about it. In my experiences with him, he has been able to match my budget to table location easily. Just be upfront with him on what you are looking to do and he will work it out.[/QUOTE]

Comment

You can do two bottles of Goose on a special too. You will bring women back to your table. You will pour them drinks. Those are indisputable facts. One bottle will likely be enough for you and your buddy. Have another bottle (vodka or champagne) for the women. Otherwise you will burn through your first bottle and end up paying full price for a second bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPimp View Post
                          You can do two bottles of Goose on a special too. You will bring women back to your table. You will pour them drinks. Those are indisputable facts. One bottle will likely be enough for you and your buddy. Have another bottle (vodka or champagne) for the women. Otherwise you will burn through your first bottle and end up paying full price for a second bottle.
                          I don't mind giving drinks to the ladies that you think are actually interested. I guess you win some and lose some but its Vegas. I think its easy to spot the bottle rats. Walk around in groups, no money and just chatting up every table they walk by. Anyhow...it is what it is! Two bottles GG could be possibility!

Comment

Um....no offense....or none intended, but I don't think bottle ratting would be a huge problem for you with a 1-2 bottle table. Groups of girls who are just after drinks tend to go for bigger fish. I think you're safe.
                            I'm not bitchy, I'm just drawn that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara Denise View Post
                              Um....no offense....or none intended, but I don't think bottle ratting would be a huge problem for you with a 1-2 bottle table. Groups of girls who are just after drinks tend to go for bigger fish. I think you're safe.
                              Whew! I'm safe! lol
                              No worries and no offense taken whatsoever. Just having fun! I love the ladies!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X