Has anyone used Swake Las Vegas before? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Has anyone used Swake Las Vegas before?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone used Swake Las Vegas before?

I would like to take advantage of a concierge/promoter service for my upcoming trip to Vegas. I've looked at a handful and came across Swake. It sounded pretty good to me. No one in my group would have to pay to get into clubs (especially important for the guys in my group) and we wouldn't have to wait in long lines. Their website states that their services are free so that's good but I haven't seen very many reviews for them and that worries me a little. I don't know if they're a relatively new service and therefore don't have very many reviews. Has anyone used their services?
    Normal is OVERrated

July 2014 MGM
    July 2015...

Never heard of them. Are you just doing walkins?
    Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
    mAyOD 5/16-5/22
    Late Summer July-August

Comment

I'm sorry, I don't know what that means.
      Normal is OVERrated

July 2014 MGM
      July 2015...

Comment

Having a host walk you in the club so you skip the line.
        Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
        mAyOD 5/16-5/22
        Late Summer July-August

Comment

Oh I see, yes that's what I wanted to do.
          Normal is OVERrated

July 2014 MGM
          July 2015...

Comment

VIP4FREE has been getting great reviews for that type of service. Check out thread on that topic, sounds like its great and does exactly as promised

Comment

Website says "as long at it’s an all girl / equal or better ratio group"
              that is pretty standard-nothing special- same as you would get contacting a direct host with the club

Comment

Do you have to pay the hosts though? Can you use hosts for guest list or are they mainly for tables? Sorry, I'm a newbie and I don't know much about these things.
                Normal is OVERrated

July 2014 MGM
                July 2015...

Comment

At least three groups of people could put you on the guest list
                  1. waitresses- people who work at the club
                  2. promoters- people who's job it is to get girls in the clubs
                  3. hosts- people who sell tables

on a guest list you usually have to be in the club by 12am

Originally posted by iluvlotr View Post
                  Do you have to pay the hosts though? Can you use hosts for guest list or are they mainly for tables? Sorry, I'm a newbie and I don't know much about these things.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X