Which Clubs For Thurs 5/1, Fri 5/2, Sun 5/4?? No Bottle Service... - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Which Clubs For Thurs 5/1, Fri 5/2, Sun 5/4?? No Bottle Service...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Clubs For Thurs 5/1, Fri 5/2, Sun 5/4?? No Bottle Service...

Guys,

I need some reccomendations for a bachelor party next weekend. I've got a cabana already setup for Daylight next Saturday. We are putting all of our bottle service funds towards that, so now I need to find out where we should be on Thurs and Friday night in particular. We don't want table / bottle service, so I am just going to try and get us on an expedited entry list to these places. Any ideas on a daytime activity Friday other than guns and go-karts?? There will be about 10 guys.

Thanks,

Y2J

Thurs night - Tryst
    Friday night - 1OAK, Tao, Hyde

Do you not want to do a pool party on Friday?
    Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by chrisbru View Post
      Thurs night - Tryst
      Friday night - 1OAK, Tao, Hyde

Do you not want to do a pool party on Friday?
      I'm trying to stick to a budget, so I think we may just want to go relax at a pool somewhere, unless there is somewhere I can get 8-10 guys in without doing bottle service on Friday afternoon.

Comment

Do you have any music preferences? If you aren't doing bottle service and you don't care about music (or if you prefer EDM) then on Friday I'd go to XS. 8-10 guys doing GA/pre-sales, XS is a good club for that due to it's size and XS is always one of the best parties.
        Sunday night 5/4 is XS first Nightswim of the year with Skrillex. That would be an awesome time and where I would be at if I was in town that weekend.

Comment

y2
          I would get in touch with that vipforfree

try for:
          free entry to Hakkasan on Thursday
          free entry to daylight or encore beach club on friday afternoon
          free entry to light on friday
          free entry to daylight or encore beach on Sunday afternoon
          free entry to Hakksan or Eclipse- daylight night time pool party- sunday night

realize presale tickets-or cover charges for just entry will run your group about $400 an event or up to $2000 for the weekend!

Comment

Thursday - Grand Opening of EBC @ Night
            Friday - Light
            Saturday - Bond Bar @ Cosmo
            Sunday - XS Nightswim or Eclipse

Comment

Originally posted by artedm View Post
              y2
              I would get in touch with that vipforfree

try for:
              free entry to Hakkasan on Thursday
              free entry to daylight or encore beach club on friday afternoon
              free entry to light on friday
              free entry to daylight or encore beach on Sunday afternoon
              free entry to Hakksan or Eclipse- daylight night time pool party- sunday night

realize presale tickets-or cover charges for just entry will run your group about $400 an event or up to $2000 for the weekend!
              +1 for that idea. Sounds like that service is pretty much on it, and good reviews have been coming in. Would be perfect for your group I would bet.
              Been to Vegas too many times to count, partied in too many pools and clubs to track, but when you live so close, why wouldn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeK32 View Post
                Do you have any music preferences? If you aren't doing bottle service and you don't care about music (or if you prefer EDM) then on Friday I'd go to XS. 8-10 guys doing GA/pre-sales, XS is a good club for that due to it's size and XS is always one of the best parties.
                Sunday night 5/4 is XS first Nightswim of the year with Skrillex. That would be an awesome time and where I would be at if I was in town that weekend.
                We'd probably prefer open format, but can tolerate EDM if the club is hopping...

Y2J

Comment

Originally posted by y2jdmbfan View Post
                  We'd probably prefer open format, but can tolerate EDM if the club is hopping...

Y2J
                  Ok good to know. With that being said 1OAK, Hyde and Tryst are some of the best Open Format clubs. Since you are there for multiple nights, I would recommend hitting up at least one of those and then on at least one of the nights going to XS/Light/Hak/Marquee. That way you get at least one night with your style of music and at least one night at one of the best clubs in the world. My group would normally prefer hip hop/top 40 music but when it comes to Vegas we like hitting up both types of clubs and always have a great time at both.

Also like others have said in this thread, that VIP4FREE service really seems to be delivering great results. Might be worth checking it out.

Comment

Originally posted by y2jdmbfan View Post
                    I'm trying to stick to a budget, so I think we may just want to go relax at a pool somewhere, unless there is somewhere I can get 8-10 guys in without doing bottle service on Friday afternoon.
                    Liquid, Tao Beach, and EBC should all be fine to get into on a Friday without bottle service. Friday is more like a Thursday or Monday at the clubs. Lots of people get in Friday evening, so there isn't as much demand on Friday.

Hell, we even did Wet GA on a Friday a few years ago when it was more of a hot spot, and it was totally fine. Just buy presale tickets or get on a guest list and go early.

If you don't want to go to a pool party though, there's tons of stuff to do. You could go to a pool like Flamingo Go Pool, hit indoor skydiving, check out O'Shea's for beer pong, gamble, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisbru View Post
                      Liquid, Tao Beach, and EBC should all be fine to get into on a Friday without bottle service. Friday is more like a Thursday or Monday at the clubs. Lots of people get in Friday evening, so there isn't as much demand on Friday.

Hell, we even did Wet GA on a Friday a few years ago when it was more of a hot spot, and it was totally fine. Just buy presale tickets or get on a guest list and go early.

If you don't want to go to a pool party though, there's tons of stuff to do. You could go to a pool like Flamingo Go Pool, hit indoor skydiving, check out O'Shea's for beer pong, gamble, etc.
                      Does this mean bottle service is a waste? Have a daybed booked next Friday at Daylight. Hoping its worth it since it's a fight weekend...

Comment

Originally posted by swbtgiants View Post
                        Does this mean bottle service is a waste? Have a daybed booked next Friday at Daylight. Hoping its worth it since it's a fight weekend...
                        Definitely not a waste. I'm just saying its not like you have to have a daybed to have a good time.

Comment

i'll also be there for the fight weekend, will tryst do b1g1 for 5 guys that thurs?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X