Bottle Service Help- June - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Bottle Service Help- June

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottle Service Help- June

Hello People

I need Help

We are travelling to vegas in june and want to do 5 clubs with table service there is 4 guys and we have had a quote from a company which is $10,000 thats for 2 bottles a night at the following clubs:

surrender-wednesday
    tryst - thursday
    xs- Friday
    Lounge -Sat
    Hakkasan-Sun

Is this is a good price?

i don't mind booking them myself it will save me money can anyone help?

You are getting ROBBED!!!!

Use the hosts on the board to negotiate.

For math sake $600/bottle x 2 = $1200 + 28% for auto gratuity and tax = $1536 x 5 clubs=$7680 total.

Our group does $100/bottle so say $200/night x 5 =$1k so $8680 is the total.

Light: Noah Ortiz - 323.919.6529 - [email protected]

Hakk : Thomas Gorman - 702.340.6498 - [email protected]

1OAK/BANK/HAZE ; Joey Orr - 586.873.4876 - [email protected]

Tryst, XS: Bobby Yeadon 708-714-0280 [email protected]

Bobby may be able to get you into Surrender or get you in touch with the right person. Tryst runs bottle deals on Thursday night like 1 Goose/1 Moet for under $600 for the 2.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by kp3205; 04-17-2014, 05:52 AM.
    Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

Nothing about that 10000 quote makes sense. Not for 2 bottles a night for 4 guys? Also what tables are they placing you at? There is alot to consider, but that is just NOT a very good deal... take kp3205's advice and reach out to a host. Look around the forums various posts for good hosts, but i think You will typically find that the same names that he mentioned keep popping up. There is a reason for that, forum members trust these hosts beacause they deliver on there word (provided they can) and go out of their way to accommodate when possible. Might be a bit more work in terms of reaching out and coordination but at least you wont be getting grossly over charged and also will have the ability to negotiate for EXACTLY what you want... just my opinion.
      "If you have to ask you probably can't do it"

Tropicana 2007 Don't Judge me I was a Newbie
      Palms 2009
      MGM 2009
      Caesars 2011
      Sky Lofts 2011
      Palms Place 2012
      Planet Hollywood 2012
      Hard Rock 2012
      Palms Place 2014 April 23rd- May 3rd

Comment

When in June are you going?

Comment

We Are Going Wednesday4th June- Monday Monday 9th June

Comment

we are going surrender and tryst on wed and thursday. Is hakkasan expensive on a friday and what are the best clubs to go to on a saturday and sunday?

Comment

Hakkasan is expensive pretty much every night. Most of the clubs are full on Saturday. It's better to pick the DJ or style of music you like and choose based on that. Sunday you have XS Nightswim, Eclipse at Daylight and Hakkassan.
              Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
              mAyOD 5/16-5/22
              Late Summer July-August

Comment

Have you consider any day clubs with your budget? You dont want to miss out on what I would consider the best part of Vegas?!?!?

Comment

what everyone else said- You are getting ROBBED
                  I will take it a step further and say your "host" has your schedule setup for there maximum profit!
                  So on Saturday night-they are taking you to a lounge? WTF On one of the biggest nights of the week they aren't even taking you to a nightclub?
                  and where are the pool parties? Friday afternoon and especially Saturday and Sunday afternoon.

Sounds like your new to vegas so some quick points
                  1. First look at all club lineups- see who the dj is- and compare find what sound/ dj you like. On club websites or do a wantickets.com search. This will help you decide which clubs you want to hit.

2. Budget- the big vegas clubs are all multiple thousand person clubs- you can get just entry or you can go tables. With tables its important to keep in mind bottle prices, tax/tip 28%-38% on top, and location! Generally its 1 bottle per 4 people min. Hate to break it to you but with a 1 bottle even a two bottle min your going to have a bad location. No where near the dance floor.

3. Sunday-Thursday you can get lower table mins, bottle specials, b1g1, etc.
                  You could even get free entry to nightclubs on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday.

4. Pool Parties !!

5. Its also worth mentioning that a new club will be opening while your there Drais - it might be worth hearing reviews from that when it opens and check that place out.

In summary- you might want to hit a couple of places with just entry and for the events you really like get a NICE table for.

Comment

better yet, I'll book the tables for you at only $500 fee or just fly me out

Comment

Originally posted by ENC012E View Post
                      better yet, I'll book the tables for you at only $500 fee or just fly me out
                      +1 for ENCO12E's services
                      Past Trips:
                      The following errors occurred with your submission
                      Your signature cannot be longer than 500 characters excluding BB code markup.

Upcoming Trips
                      July 13-17

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X