BEST hangover cure??? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

BEST hangover cure???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEST hangover cure???

Hi All,

Myself and 3 others will be heading to Vegas next weekend and we've got day/night clubs planned the entire 5 day trip there.

Because we'll be out and about partying non-stop, I was wondering if you could provide some advice on what the best hangover cure (or preventative measure) would be???

Thanks!

Water. Stay hydrated

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
      Hi All,

Myself and 3 others will be heading to Vegas next weekend and we've got day/night clubs planned the entire 5 day trip there.

Because we'll be out and about partying non-stop, I was wondering if you could provide some advice on what the best hangover cure (or preventative measure) would be???

Thanks!
      Water and vitamin B complex.

Also, morning sex and drinking right when you wake up
      Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by MikeK32 View Post
        Water. Stay hydrated
        Definitely. I always grab a couple 2.5 gallon jugs from the closest convenient store to keep in the room.

In addition to water:
        -Vitamin B complex
        -Milk Thistle
        -Pedialyte

Comment

Don't forget the electrolytes. Get some Gatorade or (yuck) Pedialyte.

Comment

Originally posted by PorkChopExpress View Post
            Don't forget the electrolytes. Get some Gatorade or (yuck) Pedialyte.
            Haha...I always chug a half a bottle before I crash (Along with the other things I mentioned) and it works wonders for me. I do get a couple weird looks at check out. Bunch of booze and some Pedialyte.

Comment

Well, for what its worth. In my last Vegas experience in doing something similar, I ended up Jaundice because of lack of preparation and thinking I would be ok. However, I did come across something very interesting in my readings about this exact issue. A guy (all in the name of science) undertook an experiment in getting drunk 5 nights in a row. In doing so, he tried to find the "best" hangover cure. 5 different remedies were tried (i.e. eating fatty food, eating bananas etc etc.) The only thing that made him feel better was an IV that was run with saline and electrolytes.

Now... the good news... its available in Vegas... see www.hangoverheaven.com

I have already booked this service for my next trip to vegas.

Apparently after the IV the guy felt even better than before he went out.

see the article here http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/hea...-1226855401769

Comment

I once received samples of Blowfish and gave it to a bunch of friends to try. Everyone said it really worked. It tastes like a watered-down Sprite but it did make me feel a little better. I've tried vitamin b12 but didn't notice a difference. I always make sure I eat, take breaks between drinks, drink water... Also, take a Tylenol as soon as you get back to your room, it will eliminate the headache the next morning. And drink good stuff, not the "house" brands! Hangovers SUCK! I'm 110lbs and can only have 1-2 drinks per night without dying the next day.

Oh, I get Blowfish at Amazon but you can find it at drugstores too.

Comment

Gatorade and a vitamin pack twice a day and some prefer substances of the illegal or pharmaceutical origin

Comment

Hi All,

Thanks!
                    You can do the IV drips if you really want to go super hard (Hangover Heaven, PushLV) But I think the key is doing something before bed, pedialyte, sport drink, food, advil, etc.. do a cocktail of that and eat something before you crash dehydrated helps me a ton.
                    Isaac Kaz Curry
                    Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
                    Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
                    Facebook: kaztheaviator

Comment

Pro tip: At Marquee dayclub they have a cooler filled with water and cups at the bar behind the dj booth. Feel free to drink as much as you like. I def take advatage of it
                      2016 MM, MDW, EDC, LDW, Oct (Lowrider), NYE
                      2015 March Madness, May (Fight), MDW, EDC, LDW, Oct (Lowrider Supershow), NYE
                      2014 March Madness, MDW, EDC, LDW, Sept (Fight), Sept (Lowrider)
                      2013 March Madness, May (Fight), MDW, Sept (Fight), Oct (Lowrider), Dec
                      2012 May (Fight), MDW, LDW, Sept (Fight), Oct (Lowrider)

Comment

Originally posted by bzl View Post
                        I once received samples of Blowfish and gave it to a bunch of friends to try. Everyone said it really worked. It tastes like a watered-down Sprite but it did make me feel a little better. I've tried vitamin b12 but didn't notice a difference. I always make sure I eat, take breaks between drinks, drink water... Also, take a Tylenol as soon as you get back to your room, it will eliminate the headache the next morning. And drink good stuff, not the "house" brands! Hangovers SUCK! I'm 110lbs and can only have 1-2 drinks per night without dying the next day.

Oh, I get Blowfish at Amazon but you can find it at drugstores too.
                        Don't take Tylenol before, after or during drinking. Will damage your kidneys and liver. Advil if you must, but I wouldn't recommend that either. Drink as much water as possible before passing out is the best way to feel half way decent in the morning and vitamin B.

Comment

Hi All,

Thanks!
                          I feel like a million bucks after a long day and night of partying when I do this...
                          http://lasvegasunlocked.com/las-vega...V#.U09DduZdXqI
                          Richie Summers
                          Sr. VIP Service Manager
                          sbe Nightlife
                          c. 330.354.6908
                          o: 702.493.7409
                          e. [email protected]
                          pin:33483F84
                          www.facebook.com/richiesummers
                          Follow: @RichieSummers

Comment

The only thing that really, truly works, is staying hydrated. However you go about doing that is up to you (water, Gatorade, etc.). I got so dehydrated on a trip once I almost took a cab to the hospital for an IV drip. I could barely drink water. I probably also had alcohol poisoning. My body basically shut down. It sucked.

Comment

Consider stocking up on pedialyte upon arrival. We just did 9 venues (day and night) last week/weekend and this kept us going. Before bed early AM, when you get up, after day club, after nap before night club. Helps keep you hydrated and the electrolytes up. Only bailed one night (Sunday) for some sleep after 8 venues straight and back at Bare for Industry Monday to conclude. Still have to drink lots of water. Only had 1 headache in 6 days. Helps if you don't mix different drinks and avoid anything with sugar like cola. And I don't ever touch Red Bull or the like.
                              Supporting Vegas annually for over a decade.
                              Jet(1 Oak), XS, Pure, Bank, Hakkasan, Light, Tryst, Chateau, Haze, Omnia, Marquee, Wet Republic, Liquid, DayLight, Bare, Drais' Beach....so far.
                              2015 trips - March 11th to 17th & April 5th to 14th.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X