Hakkasan + MGM = New Joint Venture - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Hakkasan + MGM = New Joint Venture

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hakkasan + MGM = New Joint Venture

MGM RESORTS INTERNATIONAL AND HAKKASAN GROUP ANNOUNCE FORMATION OF JOINT VENTURE HOTEL COMPANY MGM HAKKASAN HOSPITALITY

New Company to Pursue Global Growth in Hospitality Industry

http://www.mgmhk.com/

I guess we will be seeing a bunch of new Hakkasan nightclubs soon?

Originally posted by Stebok View Post
    MGM RESORTS INTERNATIONAL AND HAKKASAN GROUP ANNOUNCE FORMATION OF JOINT VENTURE HOTEL COMPANY MGM HAKKASAN HOSPITALITY

New Company to Pursue Global Growth in Hospitality Industry

http://www.mgmhk.com/

I guess we will be seeing a bunch of new Hakkasan nightclubs soon?
    I'm not too sure we would see a bunch of Hakkasan Nightclubs, I'm not sure a Hakkasan Nightclub could exist in many other Cities around the world without it scaling down dramatically from whats on show in Vegas. If they were to do this they then potentially undermine the work they have put in to make Hakkasan synonymous with the top nightclubs in the world. Hakkasan was originally renowned as a multi Michelin Starred Restaurant and has been a success where they have opened around the world, including here in Dubai. I would imagine the concept would be more along the lines of an upscale Asian influenced hotel with a signature restaurant, but I guess time may prove me wrong!
    An 8,000 mile journey is always worth it when it ends in Vegas!

Comment

Hak basically bought AMG which had been buying other management companies, they bought a stake in several restaurants in So California and now operate Stingaree in San Diego.

This just seems to be an extension of that.
      Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
      mAyOD 5/16-5/22
      Late Summer July-August

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X