Hey guys,
I'm planning a bachelor party for myself (other's are doing the leg work, I'm just doing the research) and wanted to know how best to use the hosts.
We will be going to different venues throughout the time we are there and wanted to know if we should use one host for all the activities or use a different host for each venue since each has their specialty.
Going with about 12 guys but most will show up friday night.
The plan is:
fri pool: tao beach, possible bs with 4 guys
fri night: tao with 12 guys
sat pool: ebc bs
sat night: xs bs
Should I use bobby for xs/ebc and someone else for tao or use robert for everything.
Thanks guys
I'm planning a bachelor party for myself (other's are doing the leg work, I'm just doing the research) and wanted to know how best to use the hosts.
We will be going to different venues throughout the time we are there and wanted to know if we should use one host for all the activities or use a different host for each venue since each has their specialty.
Going with about 12 guys but most will show up friday night.
The plan is:
fri pool: tao beach, possible bs with 4 guys
fri night: tao with 12 guys
sat pool: ebc bs
sat night: xs bs
Should I use bobby for xs/ebc and someone else for tao or use robert for everything.
Thanks guys
Comment