Saturday night options - Need some ideas. - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Saturday night options - Need some ideas.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Saturday night options - Need some ideas.

    Saturday night 4/12, 6 guys looking for that happy-medium between super packed uber club and a more tame lounge like Aria GOLD.

    Music choice is not really a factor. Would like to be able to find bottle service for around $1500 or less between the 6 of us, so that clearly rules out any mega clubs like Marquee/XS/Hakk, and again, trying to avoid the massively packed ones like this anyway.

    The way I would best phrase it is, larger end ultra-lounge with a good Saturday showing.

    Thanks in advance for the suggestions.

  • #2
    I would go Hyde, but then id go Hyde anyway on a Saturday night.

    You could get a 3 bottle minimum I guess?

    You should be able to get a 2 or 3 bottle minimum at most clubs mate for your group. Two bottles is $1200 cos everywhere its about $600 a bottle now. Add your tax/grat and thats $1600.

    Only one you cant go is XS cos they have the mandatory $500 handshake. You should be able to get a third tier table at Light and Mezzanine at Hakkasan.

    But if i were you I think id go for Hyde or Surrender. Both of which will be able to to take your group and they arent as "crazy" as the tier ones. You'd get a table at 1Oak aswell I imagine, but if youre looking for something a little smaller then Hyde or Surrender.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by MatthewJames View Post
      Saturday night 4/12, 6 guys looking for that happy-medium between super packed uber club and a more tame lounge like Aria GOLD.

      Music choice is not really a factor. Would like to be able to find bottle service for around $1500 or less between the 6 of us, so that clearly rules out any mega clubs like Marquee/XS/Hakk, and again, trying to avoid the massively packed ones like this anyway.

      The way I would best phrase it is, larger end ultra-lounge with a good Saturday showing.

      Thanks in advance for the suggestions.
      Sounds like a Hyde/1Oak/Tryst/Bank type of situation you're looking for, but they're all gonna be busy open format spots. They're just smaller clubs with lounge type size. 1500 budget should be a good table at any.
      Isaac Kaz Curry
      Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
      Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
      Facebook: kaztheaviator

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks for the feedback guys. What about Chateau? The deal I'm hearing is really hard to pass up there. The only reason I wouldn't go is if it's going to be dead there and we're the only ones with a table. Any word on if the Chateau has been a little busier these days? I would think 4/12 night of Pacman fight is going to be busy everywhere.

        Comment


        • #5
          I wouldn't pick Chateau over any of the ones listed by Kaz.
          If you have to ask how much it costs, you probably can't afford it! That being said, it's Vegas and doesn't hurt to try!

          Planning
          2014 - March 13-16 - Bachelor Party
          2014 - June 5th - 9th (maybe) - Big 30.

          Comment


          • #6
            Yeah I'm hearing that from a few sources now...

            Is 1OAK more hip hop compared to Hyde? I like edm and typical club music, but all hip hop all night isn't going to work.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MatthewJames View Post
              Yeah I'm hearing that from a few sources now...

              Is 1OAK more hip hop compared to Hyde? I like edm and typical club music, but all hip hop all night isn't going to work.
              1Oak should be open format, which means a mix of hip hop, top 40, and edm.
              Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

              Comment

              Latest Topics

              Collapse

              There are no results that meet this criteria.

              Working...
              X