XS Bottle Service: 2 Bottles for $500? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

XS Bottle Service: 2 Bottles for $500?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS Bottle Service: 2 Bottles for $500?

I had a Vip Host offer me 2 Bottles for $500 at XS on a Saturday is this a good deal and how much is this actually going to cost me? We are going to be a group of 4 girls. Also how does bottle service work do I have to give a deposit or something before the date?

That's the we're 4 ladies deal. Total cost would be $650. If you're told that would inside be aware you may be moved several times during the night.
    Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
    mAyOD 5/16-5/22
    Late Summer July-August

Comment

1. Figure out if your "vip host" works for xs or is an independent "vip" host.

2. If your not aware www.xs.wantickets.com is the official presale ticket website for xs, if you look you will see just entry is normally $20 a girl. If you contact a host directly you might get free entry on a guest list.

3. From your previous posts it looks like this is for may 3- a saturday- fight night- so I would be real cautious generally about anything that sounds to good to be true- would make sure your dealing directly with the club.

Comment

That's almost unheard of on that type of weekend even for, four women by the way.
        "If you have to ask you probably can't do it"

Tropicana 2007 Don't Judge me I was a Newbie
        Palms 2009
        MGM 2009
        Caesars 2011
        Sky Lofts 2011
        Palms Place 2012
        Planet Hollywood 2012
        Hard Rock 2012
        Palms Place 2014 April 23rd- May 3rd

Comment

He told me to confirm in April for a more accurate price because its still kind of far. How do these "reservations" work anyways is there a deposit given can I pay cash once I get there.

Comment

Privileges of being a woman I guess last time I went to Xs was last February LA riots spinning $25 for women $65 for men I was shocked!

Comment

so two bottles at $550= $1100 +28% tax/tip= $1408
              $1408-650= $758
              So the offer is over $750 off regular price- on a Saturday, fight night

Comment

Yeah if you get that quote when you speak to whoever again in April, you should jump on it, but I would be stunned if there wont be some foolishness when you show up to the club.

Palms 2009
                MGM 2009
                Caesars 2011
                Sky Lofts 2011
                Palms Place 2012
                Planet Hollywood 2012
                Hard Rock 2012

Comment

Originally posted by ccc View Post
                  That's the we're 4 ladies deal. Total cost would be $650. If you're told that would inside be aware you may be moved several times during the night.
                  Total would actually probably be $500 + $500 = $1000 * 1.28 (.2 tip, .08 tax) = 1280 - 500 (comped bottled) = $780. Add an extra $100 if they charge LET.
                  Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

Comment

GIRL! I've got 4 girls going April 12th.. if that deal is legit.. I want in on it
                    talentless

Comment

Originally posted by janne_mtl View Post
                      I had a Vip Host offer me 2 Bottles for $500 at XS on a Saturday is this a good deal and how much is this actually going to cost me? We are going to be a group of 4 girls. Also how does bottle service work do I have to give a deposit or something before the date?
                      You have been warned.. XS is not going to do Industry Specials on a Saturday in April. Contact Bobby Y to confirm, I just don't see.. Maybe Tryst, but I don't see XS doing this at all... There are vodka specials on Sun/Mon with varying prices form$495-695 or so, but I've never heard of it on a Sat. Contact a good XS host, Bobby
                      Last edited by kazflair; 03-18-2014, 11:14 AM.
                      Isaac Kaz Curry
                      Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
                      Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
                      Facebook: kaztheaviator

Comment

Originally posted by kazflair View Post
                        Bull.. XS is not going to do Industry Specials on a Saturday in April. Contact Bobby Y to confirm, I just don't see.. Maybe Tryst, but I don't see XS doing this at all...
                        I really have never heard of a deal like that for a Saturday at XS on a fight weekend even for four girls. I would be all over that if that were an actual quote...

Palms 2009
                        MGM 2009
                        Caesars 2011
                        Sky Lofts 2011
                        Palms Place 2012
                        Planet Hollywood 2012
                        Hard Rock 2012

Comment

Originally posted by kazflair View Post
                          You have been warned.. XS is not going to do Industry Specials on a Saturday in April. Contact Bobby Y to confirm, I just don't see.. Maybe Tryst, but I don't see XS doing this at all... There are vodka specials on Sun/Mon with varying prices form$495-695 or so, but I've never heard of it on a Sat. Contact a good XS host, Bobby
                          now I'm scared lolz am I able to just show up and buy a bottle there and if I don't get a table can I drink it at the bar or am I stuck holding it all night and also am I able to ask the bartender to hold my bottle if I want to go dance or something? so many questions lolz I do bottle service in Montreal all the time but Vegas seems complicated...

Comment

Originally posted by janne_mtl View Post
                            now I'm scared lolz am I able to just show up and buy a bottle there and if I don't get a table can I drink it at the bar or am I stuck holding it all night and also am I able to ask the bartender to hold my bottle if I want to go dance or something? so many questions lolz I do bottle service in Montreal all the time but Vegas seems complicated...
                            No you will have to negotiate the price beforehand with a host. Don't get too flustered. What people are trying to get you to understand is that the price you were quoted is just simply not realistic for the club you are looking at and the weekend that you are going. Bottle service is for tables, i havent really seen to many people just walking around with their bottles in the club. Take the suggestions of the people in the thread and use a trusted XS host recommended by the forum members like Bobby as Kazflair mentioned

Palms 2009
                            MGM 2009
                            Caesars 2011
                            Sky Lofts 2011
                            Palms Place 2012
                            Planet Hollywood 2012
                            Hard Rock 2012

Comment

who was the host that gave you the quote?
                              Blackout Artist
                              [email protected]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X