Anyone used VIP for free before? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Anyone used VIP for free before?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone used VIP for free before?

hey everyone my name is Sam and I just joined I was looking through yelp to find a good club and found this forum instead and its a goldmine! I would have never imagined there was such a big Vegas nightlife community. Anyway also while searching through yelp someone plugged this company www.vipforfreelv.com which advertises free limo, club entry, line skip and open bar too. I looked through the forums but could not find a mention of it. Does anyone have any experience with this site? I know the free limo and entry to strp clubs is all over but could not find it for nightclubs anywhere.

I will be arriving the 12th and staying until the 16th so I have plenty of time but dont want to waste any of it! Any help would be appreciated.

By what ive been reading here light, Hakkasan and Encore Beach are the places to go and all three are offered in their package. I want to sign up but am skeptical.

Thanks!

ps. Anyone have any recommendations for a good spot for dinner with the gf? I was checking out the Eiffel tower restaurant but you guys seem to know all the great spots

Lots of fine print.

Surrender on Wednesday and Encore Beach Club have a * next to it on the registration page . Read the bottom "*Indicates a LADIES GUESTLIST. Men may accompany the women however they will be responsible for a reduced covercharge." So you will be paying a reduced cover and my assumption is for each of those clubs.

Free open bar or free drinks is for ladies only. Says it right underneath the picture on the right on their front page.

So for the gf a good deal. For you less money to spend on the gf.
    Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

I did notice that. Light and Hakkasan are the ones that got me really interested. They say cover is free plus free limo and open bar to those. I mean open bar is for ladies but she could just go to a different bar or bartender and get another one right? Wow... I sound cheap... lol Anyway I wont mind paying a reduced cover at some clubs for free limo and open bar for the gf. Hakkasan and Light are my main intesrests at the moment.

Comment

If you end up using it can you please post how it works out

Comment

I'd contact Noah to see if that Light deal is legit. The things is since apparently no money is changing hands (highly doubt that btw) that they can just not call you that night with no real consequences.

General rule of thumb, nothing is free in Vegas and there is always a catch. Pretty sure you'd have to have a 2/1 ratio at worst for to get no cover + open bar for guys + free limo. Nope, not buying it at the top venues.
          Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
          mAyOD 5/16-5/22
          Late Summer July-August

Comment

Mon ami Gabi is a great spot if you can snag a patio res.
            Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
            mAyOD 5/16-5/22
            Late Summer July-August

Comment

Originally posted by saml2243 View Post
              I did notice that. Light and Hakkasan are the ones that got me really interested. They say cover is free plus free limo and open bar to those. I mean open bar is for ladies but she could just go to a different bar or bartender and get another one right? Wow... I sound cheap... lol Anyway I wont mind paying a reduced cover at some clubs for free limo and open bar for the gf. Hakkasan and Light are my main intesrests at the moment.
              You won't know unless you ask them. I wouldn't be shocked if you have to get the free drinks at 1 bar. The clubs prob don't want people knowing about the deal so in order to control it they keep it in one area.

Comment

Never used before

Two standard vegas points
                1. All strip clubs do free limo/free entry
                2. Sunday-Thursday you can usually get on guestlist at a nightclub for free entry before 12am.

did some googling-
                It looks like its run by Nick Groat Bella Vita Limousines www.linkedin.com/in/nickgroat‎

looks like people who work at the clubs pay him to fill there guestlist spots
                "Never worry about not meeting your quota and having your shifts cut again"
                http://www.fillmylist.com/promoters.html

would say
                1. looks like the clubs vary week to week- but should work during your time http://www.fillmylist.com/promoters.html for light hak
                2. looks like its only from 10PM to Midnight
                3. your girl will probably get a drink ticket/ you might but I would be happy with the free ride/entry

Let us know how it goes!!

Comment

Hmmm, don't know many promoters that could afford to do kick backs if they aren't filling their list in the first place. Servers, now them I could see doing this.
                  Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
                  mAyOD 5/16-5/22
                  Late Summer July-August

Comment

Hey guys been a while since I got back but thought i should give you an update. The service went great! Ill break it down into a few points to help explain.

Entry 5*. When we got dropped off at valet a VIP host met us and walked us to the door. They checked our names off of a list and we were in within 2-5 minutes. This was my experience for Light Wednesday and Hakkasan Thursday and Saturday. We signed up for EBC as well but were too hungover to make it lol I was told the Friday Hakkasan was a special event as they do not usually offer it on the weekend. Worked out great as it was Aoki!!!

Limo 4*. The limo was clean and on time. On Saturday we were about 10 minutes late and they left. They told us they are too busy to wait for us to come out so they left to get another group after 5 minutes. The driver was nice and told us he was sorry and would come back for us after the other group. He got is 20 minutes later. No other issues with the limo and I was happy. If you use the service Make sure you are on time!!!

VIP Host5*. Our host Nick helped set everything up and coordinate quickly. He was very professional and took great care of us. He preferred text.

Value *****. I was extremely surprised as to how smooth and great this went. The value is off the charts. I mean it was free... Lol

Ps. Eiffel Tower restaurant was the best meal I've ever had! A must for a date!
                    Last edited by saml2243; 03-24-2014, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Glad it worked out for you!
                      Thanks for posting the review!!!

Comment

Can you provide the link and costs for these guys?

Comment

Originally posted by ratchelor View Post
                          Can you provide the link and costs for these guys?
                          http://www.vipforfreelv.com/

It's free according to the website provided in the original posting.

Comment

Yeah there was no fee for the service. We just tipped the driver.

Comment

I signed up for Thursday night. I am supposed to get a text about which club I can go to. I am interested to see what they can offer as I will be a solo male. In other words, free drinks are extremely doubtful.. I'll let you know how it goes

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X