Hey everyone,
So I gave Eric Chine a call the other day for a possible table and bottle service at XS on 3/28. As it stands, we're four guys (myself, my brother, our best friend, and our dad). Ideally, we want to split the cost 3 ways and not let our dad pay for anything, since he always hooks up our flights and room for us whenever we visit Vegas. Since we'll undoubtedly be boozing throughout the day at the pools, tables, etc., we really only want to get one bottle (he said one bottle is fine for 3-4 people) and some beers ideally, but who knows how out of hand the night will get.
Anyways, for my question, how much of a "handshake" would be reasonable for us to get a pretty decent table location? I don't need us to be set up on the dance floor (which I don't think would be possible anyways, considering how little we wish to spend), but I also don't want us too far away from the action so to speak. I was thinking of $200-250, and then 50 for our security guy, and 20 for our runner, but any help would be appreciated, as this is my first time getting/arranging bottle service for us.
Thanks,
Andy
So I gave Eric Chine a call the other day for a possible table and bottle service at XS on 3/28. As it stands, we're four guys (myself, my brother, our best friend, and our dad). Ideally, we want to split the cost 3 ways and not let our dad pay for anything, since he always hooks up our flights and room for us whenever we visit Vegas. Since we'll undoubtedly be boozing throughout the day at the pools, tables, etc., we really only want to get one bottle (he said one bottle is fine for 3-4 people) and some beers ideally, but who knows how out of hand the night will get.
Anyways, for my question, how much of a "handshake" would be reasonable for us to get a pretty decent table location? I don't need us to be set up on the dance floor (which I don't think would be possible anyways, considering how little we wish to spend), but I also don't want us too far away from the action so to speak. I was thinking of $200-250, and then 50 for our security guy, and 20 for our runner, but any help would be appreciated, as this is my first time getting/arranging bottle service for us.
Thanks,
Andy
Comment