The Completely Unofficial - Who's going to mAyOD 2014 (May 15-20) - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

The Completely Unofficial - Who's going to mAyOD 2014 (May 15-20)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I suggest those that are really interested in splitting tables/cabanas join the discussion on groupme as well as posting here and signing up on the spreadsheet. I'm in for tables/bottles/cabanas with solid ppl.
    Upcoming Vegas Trips:
    mAyOD 2015 5/28/15-6/1/15

    Recent Trips:
    mAyOD! - 05/18/2012 - 5/22/2012
    Birthday Run - 12/7/12 - 12/10/12
    Post-CES weekend - 1/10/13 - 1/13/13
    mAyOD 2013! - 5/16/13 - 5/21/13
    August Chill 2013
    January Calm 2014
    mAyOD 2014! 5/15/14-5/19/14

    Comment


    • #32
      sacdave / 5/14-5/20 / Harrah's / 1M & 1F

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by boykster View Post
        I suggest those that are really interested in splitting tables/cabanas join the discussion on groupme as well as posting here and signing up on the spreadsheet. I'm in for tables/bottles/cabanas with solid ppl.
        Here's a link to the groupme chat: https://groupme.com/join_group/7555218/Y8utNN

        Comment


        • #34
          Since we have progressed to spreadsheets and all...any chance one of the Moderators can make this a sticky thread?
          2015 mAyOD Invasion
          2014 mAyOD Invasion
          2013 mAyOD Invasion
          2012 December Trip
          2012 mAyOD Invasion
          2011 August Work Trip
          2011 mAyOD Invasion
          2010 F*$& Labor Day Weekend Mini-Invasion

          JackColton.com forum member: 7/23/2007

          Comment


          • #35
            Someone check the links again to see if they work. I tried a different link to the spreadsheet.
            2015 mAyOD Invasion
            2014 mAyOD Invasion
            2013 mAyOD Invasion
            2012 December Trip
            2012 mAyOD Invasion
            2011 August Work Trip
            2011 mAyOD Invasion
            2010 F*$& Labor Day Weekend Mini-Invasion

            JackColton.com forum member: 7/23/2007

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Augustine View Post
              Someone check the links again to see if they work. I tried a different link to the spreadsheet.
              spreadsheet is working for me, but can you update OP with this Groupme instead of the other one?

              https://groupme.com/join_group/7555218/Y8utNN

              There are 2 and trying to consolodate
              Upcoming Vegas Trips:
              mAyOD 2015 5/28/15-6/1/15

              Recent Trips:
              mAyOD! - 05/18/2012 - 5/22/2012
              Birthday Run - 12/7/12 - 12/10/12
              Post-CES weekend - 1/10/13 - 1/13/13
              mAyOD 2013! - 5/16/13 - 5/21/13
              August Chill 2013
              January Calm 2014
              mAyOD 2014! 5/15/14-5/19/14

              Comment


              • #37
                Still can't find a replacement let me know if anyone wants to buy a couples set of wristbands ($70)
                March 2012 & August 2012 & May 2013 Invasion & February 2014
                Next Trip: June 2014

                Comment


                • #38
                  I have to say that the club selection this time around isn't really up my alley. While I completely understand the difficulties in gathering so many spread out groups in one place I find that the amount of 2nd tier places aren't really what I come to Vegas for. Sorry if I sound snotty but when you get in from the East Coast you really want to cherry pick.
                  What I am about.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by SelfMade View Post
                    I have to say that the club selection this time around isn't really up my alley. While I completely understand the difficulties in gathering so many spread out groups in one place I find that the amount of 2nd tier places aren't really what I come to Vegas for. Sorry if I sound snotty but when you get in from the East Coast you really want to cherry pick.
                    Is the May schedule out already?
                    Blackout Artist
                    [email protected]

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by SelfMade View Post
                      I have to say that the club selection this time around isn't really up my alley. While I completely understand the difficulties in gathering so many spread out groups in one place I find that the amount of 2nd tier places aren't really what I come to Vegas for. Sorry if I sound snotty but when you get in from the East Coast you really want to cherry pick.
                      What's the schedule?
                      Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Vets don't really worry about the schedule much I be honest. The band pays for itself in entry fees alone to certain das and nights. mAyOD has become more about the people than the venues for some of us. That said the May schedule isn't out yet, and there are always going to be some tier 2 spots, you 're not getting an open bar at XS with this group.
                        Vegas trips

                        Too many to list

                        Next Trips
                        mAyOD 5/16-5/22
                        Late Summer July-August

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          +1 to CCC

                          Last year the AOD made Chateau Rooftop open bar its bitch...then took off to one of the other clubs to meet up with other AOD members. (Reminded me of how in 2012 there were so many AOD crew that stumbled out of LAX after the open bar was over and made it up to Marquee that night.)

                          I believe Jack and the crew at Jackify/JC.com also know that Friday and Saturday night and Saturday & Sunday days are big event days where members tend to divide into groups to see a certain DJ, type of music or preferred Tier I club. And there are enough people that you can find a decent size group at 3-5 good clubs on Friday & Saturday nights of the invasion.

                          ....and that's where the Tables/Cabanas Spreadsheet comes into play. Jack give the invasion some structure and leaves it open to the group to figure the rest out...which they always do. So get your wristbands and join the GroupMe and bookmark the spreadsheets...then when you show up just have fun.
                          2015 mAyOD Invasion
                          2014 mAyOD Invasion
                          2013 mAyOD Invasion
                          2012 December Trip
                          2012 mAyOD Invasion
                          2011 August Work Trip
                          2011 mAyOD Invasion
                          2010 F*$& Labor Day Weekend Mini-Invasion

                          JackColton.com forum member: 7/23/2007

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by chrisbru View Post
                            What's the schedule?
                            Referring to the spreads.
                            What I am about.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              The spreadsheets aren't the official schedule yet - just where some of us are thinking/planning on doing tables.
                              Upcoming Vegas Trips:
                              mAyOD 2015 5/28/15-6/1/15

                              Recent Trips:
                              mAyOD! - 05/18/2012 - 5/22/2012
                              Birthday Run - 12/7/12 - 12/10/12
                              Post-CES weekend - 1/10/13 - 1/13/13
                              mAyOD 2013! - 5/16/13 - 5/21/13
                              August Chill 2013
                              January Calm 2014
                              mAyOD 2014! 5/15/14-5/19/14

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                And are filling up. Hate all of you who plan May in March. Or February for that matter.

                                edit: Fordan // 5/14-20 // Palms Place // 1M
                                Last edited by fordan; 04-03-2014, 11:52 AM.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X