What Vegas is really all about in the VIP? Opinions Welcome - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

What Vegas is really all about in the VIP? Opinions Welcome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Vegas is really all about in the VIP? Opinions Welcome

I was reading some of my usual trashy stuff online... and I found this useful insight about bottle service/VIP in Vegas. I am interested to see whether people agree in that this is the way Vegas is now...

I wanted to provide some observations I made in Las Vegas last Saturday night.

I was in LV for President’s Day weekend – I rarely go there, but it was great, very debaucherous. While there, I noticed that the VIP section was full of attractive girls that danced on tables, danced on the poles, yet didn’t seem to be “partying”. They didn’t drink much, they didn’t interact with each other or with the other people in the crowd. The girls in the crowd were what I was expecting to see – they were cute, they were drinking, dancing, and having fun.

These VIP girls seemed to be putting themselves on display, but were very standoffish behind the velvet ropes of the VIP section. I know many girls in Vegas are pay for play – is that what these girls were? They didn’t appear to be having fun…were they already “reserved” or were they looking to get booked for the night? As someone who has partied there a lot, I wanted to ask, how does this work? Should one just assume these girls are P4P? Do clubs intentionally fill their VIP sections with working girls? Or is this an unofficial arrangement that keeps everybody in the industry happy?

It’s impossible to pick up a civilian girl who is in Las Vegas for a work conference anymore. Every girl is a hired gun now.

One guy commented

I was recently in Vegas for a work convention. We had a table up front at Hyde at the Bellagio. We had plenty of bottles and the girls in the crowd were so so. Nothing special at all. I noticed the table beside us had 6 girls who were “hot”, nice bodies, cute faces, definitely one night Vegas bangable. I’m a good looking guy and they were bored so I asked one to come over the rope to our table and she couldnt. She had to stay with a guy older than my dad. Totally gross. I looked around and saw this everywhere. I even saw S Snacks at the table on the other side of us.

The only hope to get any now is you have to find out of town service industry girls that went cut loose after their Wed to Sunday shifts slinging bottles in their hometowns.

Every girl isn't a hired gun-
    Can't understand why you couldn't meet a civilian-girl in the crowd- there are so many visitors/tourists to vegas

Comment

Originally posted by artedm View Post
      Every girl isn't a hired gun-
      Can't understand why you couldn't meet a civilian-girl in the crowd- there are so many visitors/tourists to vegas
      Yeah, I'm so used to the presence of the girls mentioned in OP's post (whether hired or not) that I don't even notice them anymore. My money (or lack thereof) is no good to them anyway. I go out in the crowd and find equally attractive girls who actually have personality, can form a sentence, want to chat and just want to have fun.

Comment

Pull a tourist!!!! everyones a winner

Comment

I think the point is a little bit missed Jonesy. The "tourists" tend to be mostly in GA (for the better part). As a result they are already being hammered, nickel and dimed by guys in the GA. As a result, they are already pissed at having man sweat, being ass grabbed, groped and pulled to dance.

The girls who are already in VIP (i.e. already behind the velvet rope) ar not so much the GA girls being invited. They are paid or psitioned to look good. They are not really interested in further mingling/fun as they are "minded".

To get the GA gems from the crowd, I have heard that using a wing WOMAN is a good strategy. Its leveraging the VIP paid girls to scout and recruit cute, fun GA girls. There's a theory, that if you have attractive women around you, other attractive women will want to gravitate. I am keen on testing this theory... or if anyone out there has used this strategy, I am interested in feedback. Purely for vegas discussion purposes and something interesting to read/talk about.

Also interested from the girls on the forum.

Comment

Disagree with the original post.

Comment

AUSVIP,

I think the theory does work, but can also backfire. It always depends on the security of the girls. Some girls don't like to compete for attention with other girls,while others like to party with fun people in the same mindset as them. They see pretty girls hanging out at a table of guys and see that the guys there are "trusting" and fun to be around.

I was in Vegas last October with a mixed group (6 girls,3 guys) and we had a table at Tryst. We were surrounded by tables of all guy groups, but somehow all the girls gravitated towards our table. I'd like to think it was because we were more fun than the guys around us haha

I don't think that all VIP girls are hired either. And I know they can have fun
              Last edited by *ho_train*; 02-20-2014, 01:58 PM.

Comment

I'm gonna let you in on a HUGE secret here......sometimes girls aren't interested, and a lot of times they legitimately don't want to be bothered. There's not a big code to crack on this one.

Generally speaking, when I consider the way that guys behave (as if vodka = obligation), if I'm already situated at a table, or even if I'm not, I really might just decline their advances and avoid the big time waster of the hours-long sales pitch. This has nothing to do with being paid to be anywhere, or being on the prowl for a John.

As for the second part of that question- I agree with ho_train, it just depends on the girls. Some feel more comfortable seeing you're not just a pack of horny guys by yourselves, and some get insecure about it. I've always had success wing-womaning for my guy friends.
                I'm not bitchy, I'm just drawn that way.

Comment

Thanks Tara and Ho_Train. There is a sense of intimidation if there is a pack of guys at a table by themselves. The thepry of the wing woman was interesting because it avoids being "that guy". I guess if you look after your security he can go do recon and recruit, but still its the whole "its a group of guys"... so intimidation and discomfort with hanging with a group of guys in VIP or having the same experience in GA.

I would think there is a natural progression to the mentality of GA (which is its better for guys to link in with a group of girls to facilitate smoother/quicker entry) should be adopted with bottle service/VIP.

Comment

How I've ended up at tables/cabanas even though I'm not a hooker...

1) I paid for it. When I go with my husband/friends, we all chip in. Shocking, I know. We've had tables at Moon, Blush (closed), Surrender, Haze, 1OAK, and in two weeks time, Tryst.
                    2) I won it. Thanks to this board, I won a daybed at Wet Republic with $250 comp spend. Thanks to Facebook, I won bottle service at The Act. Different trips, shared with female friends/my sister.
                    3) I have been "offered" it. Chairs and comped drinks at both Tao Beach and Liquid. No strings, but I do think we were being used as "decorations," which is fine by me.
                    4) I have been invited by guys who have a table. This happens most often at XS, or maybe I just go there more frequently. Also been invited to tables at Marquee and Light, cabanas at Wet Republic and Liquid.
                    5) I have been "selected" by a host. This happened at Pure, we were standing around, about to leave, and this guy comes up and asks us if we want to go to the VIP section. Introduced us to some people, had a good night. This one was a little intimidating because we were the only girls for most of the night, and there were 6 or 8 tables of guys. Total sausagefest.
                    6) I have been recruited. This one was weird. My friend and I were at Marquee and these girls came up to us and were very complimentary. They invited us to their table at 1OAK the next night. They seemed fun so we exchanged numbers, why not. Next night we text, and they meet us outside the club with like 20 other girls. She introduces us to a host, who disappears shortly thereafter. We all walk in together, everybody gets drink tickets, but she tells my friend and I to go to table #something and that she will meet us later. We ask security, and boom, we're at the table. The host is there, but the girls who invited us aren't, and there's two other guys and some bottles. Have some drinks, start chatting, having a good time, and one of the guys asks how I know the host. I tell him I just met him a half hour ago. He asks how I ended up at the table, I told him some girls told me to come here, and I did. Totally weird, but it turns out the guys had bought the bottles, the girls who invited us never showed up at the table, and the host was just hanging out drinking with them, and now we were too. Had an absolute blast, but still confused about how it all went down.

Anyhow, there are tons of ways girls end up in VIP without being paid for play. How they act after they are invited determines whether they stay or if they are asked to leave by security.

Comment

There seems to be a whole industry geared toward atmosphere models. Which is used to fill a club with good looking women.

Comment

Vegas is a meat market. As a woman you can either get pissed and act snotty about it.. Or you can have a good time and get drunk. I'm not going to sleep with you because you have alcohol. I can get myself drunk. The way I see it, I can't change it, might as well party and meet fun people. It's vacation, right?
                        I went to VIP last year because I was invited by people at the pool. I got a daybed last year because I made friends with the woman that had it and she was leaving early to go to a concert.
                        talentless

Comment

Aus, the guys who posted that original and the follow up aren't really used to Vegas. Are there girls who are recruited by hosts to go to clients tables, definitely. Are there working girls in the club, yup. But, sometimes that girl dancing in the VIP is a) bored, cause the guys at the table are duds, b) faded/high and don't give a damn about anyone else or c) just there to have their own good time and not looking to be 'sloshed party girl'.

If these guys can't pull during a convention, then it's THEM not the women being pros.
                          Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
                          mAyOD 5/16-5/22
                          Late Summer July-August

Comment

Aus, I agree with ccc here. I think you are over thinking this situation a bit, which will ultimately affect your confidence, then also your game. Just set out to have a good time, and find people who are like minded. If you see a girl that is bored, eliminate her from your reality, focus your attention on partying, and find another girl. Stay positive, and the good times will come. If you are having fun, people are attracted to that... don't try to do the reverse.

QUOTE=ccc;234528]Aus, the guys who posted that original and the follow up aren't really used to Vegas. Are there girls who are recruited by hosts to go to clients tables, definitely. Are there working girls in the club, yup. But, sometimes that girl dancing in the VIP is a) bored, cause the guys at the table are duds, b) faded/high and don't give a damn about anyone else or c) just there to have their own good time and not looking to be 'sloshed party girl'.

If these guys can't pull during a convention, then it's THEM not the women being pros.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Tara Denise View Post
                              I'm gonna let you in on a HUGE secret here......sometimes girls aren't interested, and a lot of times they legitimately don't want to be bothered. There's not a big code to crack on this one.

Generally speaking, when I consider the way that guys behave (as if vodka = obligation), if I'm already situated at a table, or even if I'm not, I really might just decline their advances and avoid the big time waster of the hours-long sales pitch. This has nothing to do with being paid to be anywhere, or being on the prowl for a John.

As for the second part of that question- I agree with ho_train, it just depends on the girls. Some feel more comfortable seeing you're not just a pack of horny guys by yourselves, and some get insecure about it. I've always had success wing-womaning for my guy friends.
                              Ha ha ha, I was just going to say the same thing! There are way too many guys out there that assume that just because they have a table that automatically means that girls will be falling all over them.

Plus, on top of that, he's trying to pick up girls that are already in VIP, so even if they were going to fall for the "hey, wanna come hang at our table thing?" it won't work since THEY'RE ALREADY THERE!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X