Any contacts for a host at Voodoo lounge? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Any contacts for a host at Voodoo lounge?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any contacts for a host at Voodoo lounge?

Hi guys,

There are 14 guys coming to vegas from the Uk for a Bachelor party, over memorial weekend, we are staying for 7 nights, already got out pool parties sorted, as well as bottle service at Tryst and XS for the Saturday and Sunday night.

We were thinking of going to the voodoo lounge at the RIO on the Friday, but we are really struggling to contact them, if anyone could get me contact details for a host at the Voodoo lounge or give me any advice it would be a mssive help.

Also what would you advise we do on the Thursday night? we usually just hit the bars on the strip and always tend to have a good time, but were thinking of doing a club on the Thurs, what club would any1 recommend on a Thursday night?

Cheers

Matt

Memorial Day weekend is one of the bigger weekends in vegas in terms of crowds but also all nightclubs / pools go all out to get big name djs
    Encore beach is pretty much the only place that has announced lineups yet
    It's worth waiting a little bit to see who others pools / night clubs announce and go with your favorites

For Thursday night you can probably get free entry to hakkasan on a guestlist

Comment

Originally posted by artedm View Post
      Memorial Day weekend is one of the bigger weekends in vegas in terms of crowds but also all nightclubs / pools go all out to get big name djs
      Encore beach is pretty much the only place that has announced lineups yet
      It's worth waiting a little bit to see who others pools / night clubs announce and go with your favorites

For Thursday night you can probably get free entry to hakkasan on a guestlist
      Thanks for the Help, will deffo look into going to Hakkasan on he Thursday.

If anyone could get me a contact for the voodoo lounge that would be great.

also what pool would you recommend for the Friday we were thinking palms (had a great time there last year) or Daylight at Mandalay bay.

Thanks

Comment

Bobby DeSalle
        [email protected]

This was of last year at this time. Hope this helps

Comment

Thanks for the help guys, appreciated!

Comment

Just a heads up... You guys can probably have a good time at VooDoo, but it is nowhere near a must-see. Depending on how long you're going to be there, and how often you make the trip, I'd recommend skipping it and going somewhere else.
            Next Trip: October 28-31, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by chrisbru View Post
              Just a heads up... You guys can probably have a good time at VooDoo, but it is nowhere near a must-see. Depending on how long you're going to be there, and how often you make the trip, I'd recommend skipping it and going somewhere else.
              Hi Chris,

We go at least once a year, and there for 7 nights, going to bigger clubs for bottle service on the saturday and Sunday, just going to have a bit of a chilled one at voodoo, as there will be a few older guys there with us, if we dont enjoy it we will probs head over to Ghost at palms, but if you could recommend anywhere feel free sir

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Mattvegas89 View Post
                Hi Chris,

We go at least once a year, and there for 7 nights, going to bigger clubs for bottle service on the saturday and Sunday, just going to have a bit of a chilled one at voodoo, as there will be a few older guys there with us, if we dont enjoy it we will probs head over to Ghost at palms, but if you could recommend anywhere feel free sir

Cheers
                Well, what are you looking for atmosphere-wise? Bottles or just hanging out general admission?

There are all sorts of options... Ghostbar, as you mentioned, Lavo, Bank, Eve. You could also just do random bars on the strip if you end up going out Thursday.

Thursday has tons of options for clubs. You only mentioned XS and Tryst, so for Thursday you could check out Light, Marquee, 1Oak, Hakkassan, Tao. I'd actually wait for the DJ lineups to come out, and pick your Thursday venue based on who you want to see.

Comment

Well, what are you looking for atmosphere-wise? Bottles or just hanging out general admission?

There are all sorts of options... Ghostbar, as you mentioned, Lavo, Bank, Eve. You could also just do random bars on the strip if you end up going out Thursday.

Thursday has tons of options for clubs. You only mentioned XS and Tryst, so for Thursday you could check out Light, Marquee, 1Oak, Hakkassan, Tao. I'd actually wait for the DJ lineups to come out, and pick your Thursday venue based on who you want to see.
                  Thanks Chris, think i will take your advice and wait to see the DJ line ups, don't know if we will do bottle service as we are spending quite alot on bottle service on the Sat and Sun nights.

Although if we can get a decent price on bottle service on the Thursday it may be an option, but if not we will probs hit the bars on the strip before just paying general admission into a club.

thanks

Comment

Eve?? closed. You're gonna hate yourself for Voodoo. If you just want to go up and get a view of the place and view from top, cool. But I wouldn't make a night of it. Ghost would be better or just do Cosmo bars. I don't know what date that Thurs is but if Hakk has a big DJ, for that many guys going in GA is not ideal. The main room area is super super packed sometimes and just not ideal to roam in a big pack. Again, wait and see what the lineups are and what other clubs do, some may open on Thursday as special events.
                    Isaac Kaz Curry
                    Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
                    Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
                    Facebook: kaztheaviator

Comment

Originally posted by kazflair View Post
                      Eve?? closed. You're gonna hate yourself for Voodoo. If you just want to go up and get a view of the place and view from top, cool. But I wouldn't make a night of it. Ghost would be better or just do Cosmo bars. I don't know what date that Thurs is but if Hakk has a big DJ, for that many guys going in GA is not ideal. The main room area is super super packed sometimes and just not ideal to roam in a big pack. Again, wait and see what the lineups are and what other clubs do, some may open on Thursday as special events.
                      Eve closed? That's too bad.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X