Friday dayclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday dayclub

About to book my flight for this summer and wondering how early I would have to get to one of the good dayclubs in June like Daylight, Marquee, etc. Question - What time do you think a group of 4 or 5 have to get there by on a Friday to get in? Are we good at any time or do we have to get there early? My second question is if we had presale to a dayclub is there a specific time we have to get there by?

Thanks

Warning, Fridays at the mega pools are slow. The only large one that I've notice have a good consistent crowd is Ditch at Palms. The smaller pools, Tao/ Liquid feel busier than the bigger ones as they are easier to fill up since there tends to be less people in town. The exception is holidays, the Fridays are slammed everywhere if it's a holiday. The mega pools, Daylight/Wet/ Marquee/ EBC are more Saturday/Sunday spots if you want more of a crowd/shitshow.
    Isaac Kaz Curry
    Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
    Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
    Facebook: kaztheaviator

Comment

Is Cinco de Mayo weekend considered a holiday weekend?

Comment

Cince de Mayo is a holiday also a fight weekend- May 3rd Mayweather fight-

For Saturdays and Sunday's Encore Beach says arrive by 12pm on wantickets
        For Wet Republic says arrive by 1pm

keep in mind headline dj usually starts at 3pm

Comment

good call. So since its a big weekend, would Friday at Wet be worth it? I was going to forgo it for something like Tao or MDC Friday but if its the fight weekend, maybe it will be packed?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X