Bottle Service for 2-3 guys...is this possible? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Bottle Service for 2-3 guys...is this possible?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottle Service for 2-3 guys...is this possible?

I think this might be a lofty goal. I've got bottles at XS twice and we had large groups. I'm heading to Vegas in a few months and would like to check out 1Oak or another club on Friday May 16th for bottles and a smaller(?) table

Anyone know if this accommodation is feasible or am I looking at general admission? Cheers.
    Las Vegas Trips

MGM October 2009
    Mirage June 2010
    New York New York February 2011
    Venetian November 2011
    MGM July 2012
    MGM May 2013
    Caesars Palace/Flamingo May 2014
    Bellagio November 2015
    Cosmo January 2017 Mandalay Bay March 2018

Sure, you can do bottles with one person.
    Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
    mAyOD 5/16-5/22
    Late Summer July-August

Comment

is possible- but presale tickets will be way cheaper

Comment

I always do tables and nowadays its just me and one mate that go vegas.

Its expensive sure, but get to know your hosts and treat them well and youll be fine

Comment

If you were not the POC with the host, ask the person in the large group who was to call his contact and introduce you so you can discuss options with that host for that night.
          Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

I've been in this situation before and to be honest, it sucks being so limited. I'd recommend doing a tier 2, as I think you'd have a better overall experience. If you try to go tier 1 you'll wind up paying about $500/guy and won't have a great location.

I had 3 in my group and we did 1OAK on a Friday last May. Hit up Joey Orr. He set us up that night and took good care of us.
            Last edited by KG25; 01-30-2014, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KG25 View Post
              I've been in this situation before and to be honest, it sucks being so limited. I'd recommend doing a tier 2, as I think you'd have a better overall experience. If you try to go tier 1 you'll wind about paying about $500/guy and won't have a great location.

I had 3 in my group and we did 1OAK on a Friday last May. Hit up Joey Orr. He set us up that night and took good care of us.
              I agree with this. At a smaller club like a 1OAK, there really are not as many bad table locations and you are more "in the action" and you can get good deals at 1OAK with Joey.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeK32 View Post
                I agree with this. At a smaller club like a 1OAK, there really are not as many bad table locations and you are more "in the action" and you can get good deals at 1OAK with Joey.
                Thanks for the tips. I actually WHATSAPP'ed Joey today and he's working it out for me. Cheers.
                Las Vegas Trips

MGM October 2009
                Mirage June 2010
                New York New York February 2011
                Venetian November 2011
                MGM July 2012
                MGM May 2013
                Caesars Palace/Flamingo May 2014
                Bellagio November 2015
                Cosmo January 2017 Mandalay Bay March 2018

Comment

Originally posted by MikeK32 View Post
                  +1
                  15 -Vegas July 9 - 13
                  14--Vegas July 10-14
                  13--Vegas July 12-15.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X