Anyone work with Fahad Syed/Crowd Control LLV? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Anyone work with Fahad Syed/Crowd Control LLV?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone work with Fahad Syed/Crowd Control LLV?

Hey guys, I've been reading a lot on here about direct or independent hosts. A work friend suggested I use this group/host to help out with a bachelor party. Could of questions.

- Has anyone worked with this host/group?
    - Are there any advantages to using an independent host other than convenience (if you are planning multiple events)
    - Disadvantages?
    - Is there any way they can be cheaper than direct hosts? I don't see if because using them is adding just another set of hands for money to be exchanged through.

Thank very much!

I don't imagine in any scenario that it is cheaper to go through an independent company (unless it's a friend of a friend type of deal). These companies are for profit. They are the middle man between you and the host/club, so in essence by dealing with a host direct you are cutting out an unnecessary step and thus saving money.

Many of the club hosts given on this web site can help you directly or can refer you to someone at another venue. From my recent talks with Joey Orr he's offered to hook me up at restaurants, s. clubs, GA walk-ins at other venues, as well as what I originally inquired about - Bottle Service. I'm sure other club hosts would be happy to do the same, but Joey (light group / 1oak) has a great rep around here.
    If you have to ask how much it costs, you probably can't afford it! That being said, it's Vegas and doesn't hurt to try!

Planning
    2014 - March 13-16 - Bachelor Party
    2014 - June 5th - 9th (maybe) - Big 30.

Comment

That is what I figured as well. I have been talking to Joey Orr and he really impressed me, as well a Yeardon. Just trying to gather as much info as possible to bring to the members of the trip when we meet. Thanks for the reply!

Comment

Yeah, same here. Bobby has been quick and informative as well.

IM ready to go man...a month and a half to go!
        If you have to ask how much it costs, you probably can't afford it! That being said, it's Vegas and doesn't hurt to try!

Planning
        2014 - March 13-16 - Bachelor Party
        2014 - June 5th - 9th (maybe) - Big 30.

Comment

Appreciate that response. Pretty much confirmed what I was thinking. Thank you!

Comment

Are independent hosts more likely to help with "illegal" activities? (I'm not looking. I'm just curious).
            I know that venue hosts want to keep their job and won't dabble in this type of behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by NoahRam
              The common response from most people that have used both independent and direct hosts is that direct hosts provide a better service for a better price and don't require any additional fees that most the independents request. We're employed by the venue and get a salary/pay regardless where as the independents only make money if you use their services and pay their extra fees/tips that they keep as a payment for their assistance. Independent hosts have little to no say in where your table gets located or the kind of service you receive once you arrive at the club wherein the direct hosts helps in determining your table location and generally can get you in the venue and seated much faster and more conveniently. Once again, direct hosts require no fees/tips or anything of the sort in return for their assistance so you always save money going direct.

With that said, yes I know many of the host that work for Crowd Control and am friends with a few of them which are great people but lack the power/level of assistance a direct host has.
              Can't say it any better really... I'll add to it... If the clubs door manager/host manager/Sr. Host or whoever seat the room and controls mins, doesn't like a particular indie host, you will get fucked (either bad location/ higher min, etc...), no lie... There's some good indies but a ton of shit ones.
              Isaac Kaz Curry
              Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
              Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
              Facebook: kaztheaviator

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X