XS February 24th?? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

XS February 24th??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • XS February 24th??

    I'm going to Vegas some very strange days Sun-Tuesday with some friends who are going for the first time (I did not plan the days, that's all them).

    I'm not asking for Itin. help I was just wondering from ppl in the know w. XS I've been looking on their schedule for Monday the 24th and they have the line up for every day in Feb EXCEPT this day. Are they closed? is there a special event yet to be announced? What gives?

  • #2
    http://xs.wantickets.com/Venues/show...x?venueId=2768
    "The man on the top of the mountain didn't fall there"

    Go BIG then go HOME

    Level 5 - Vegas Fanatic

    July 24-26th COY Presents - Return of the King - Recap Video
    June 18th-21th - Filming EDC
    November 2014 - COY Presents - Turnt Up
    July 2014 COY Presents - Vegas like we don't care - Recap Video
    March 2014COY Presents - GoPro or GoHome - Recap Video

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks. idk why they don't post that on the event page @ xs las vegas .com

      Comment

      Latest Topics

      Collapse

      There are no results that meet this criteria.

      Working...
      X