Im back in summer check this plan - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Im back in summer check this plan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Im back in summer check this plan

    Hows it going people

    Right im back. Staying at the Wynn... where else?!

    Thursday night: Tryst for the Bobby deal!
    Friday day: EBC
    Friday night: Drais Beach Club Nightclub
    Saturday day: Drais beach club
    Saturday night: Hyde
    Sunday: EBC
    Sunday: XS Nightswim
    Monday: Chill
    Monday night: XS

    Any news on Drais yet?

    Hows Hyde Saturday night? Good for the chicks?

    What ya reckon people? 2 of us, bottle service each night, general as usual at the pools

  • #2
    what days in the summer are you going?
    I also have a trip booked but ill only make my scheldule once dj lineups are released...

    Im not sure how drai's is gonna be but i want to check it out also.
    2015
    April (coming), June (Coming), LDW (Coming)
    2014
    Jan, MDW, LDW
    2013
    CES, MDW, 4th of July, August, NYE
    2012
    July, December
    2011
    July

    Comment


    • #3
      yeah man im going thursday 14th august to tuesday 19th.

      Drais has gotta be checked out, if it turns out like the plans I think it'll be ace. Im not fussed about DJ's to be honest,

      Comment


      • #4
        No Light? Hmm, no real news on Drai's yet. You love your Wynncore clubs
        Vegas trips

        Too many to list

        Next Trips
        mAyOD 5/16-5/22
        Late Summer July-August

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by tomm0 View Post
          yeah man im going thursday 14th august to tuesday 19th.
          And I thought I was anal by planning so damn early...I'm going for the 4th of July...you got me beat

          Comment


          • #6
            haha! bit of early planning in there!

            CCC - Yep no Light, been there before.

            This time round I wanna try a couple of new things, not necessairly clubs EVERY night. Might hit lounges & bars a bit. Wanna see what Hyde is like Saturday nights and XS nightswim obvious no brainer

            Comment


            • #7
              Looks solid! (good to see im not the only early planner around here!)
              I have a similar plan in mind for my EDC trip (except im doing the festival on Fri n Sat night, pool parties during the day)
              Keen to check out Hakkasan, Light and Drai's! XS nightswim like u said is a no brainer!

              I love Hyde! Havnt been on a Saturday night, but im sure it will attract a good crowd
              2014
              June - EDC

              2013
              March - Bachelor Party

              Comment

              Latest Topics

              Collapse

              There are no results that meet this criteria.

              Working...
              X