GBDC Tipping Ediquet - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

GBDC Tipping Ediquet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GBDC Tipping Ediquet

    Hey everyone, new to the boards and had a question about tipping. I read all the threads about tipping at nightclubs and nothing really on day clubs. I'm thinking of getting bottle service this Saturday at GBDC for 3 guys. Does the $75+ tip to the host who seats me still apply? Also wondered the same about bouncers and bussers tip. Is it the same as if it was a night club? Sorry if this is a real newbie question but I jut don't want to look like a total ass not tipping accordingly. Any advice would be great.

  • #2
    Originally posted by BryanWalts View Post
    Hey everyone, new to the boards and had a question about tipping. I read all the threads about tipping at nightclubs and nothing really on day clubs. I'm thinking of getting bottle service this Saturday at GBDC for 3 guys. Does the $75+ tip to the host who seats me still apply? Also wondered the same about bouncers and bussers tip. Is it the same as if it was a night club? Sorry if this is a real newbie question but I jut don't want to look like a total ass not tipping accordingly. Any advice would be great.
    Same deal with the host. I don't think we had a bouncer last time, but we did have a busser and slipped him $20.
    December 2010 - MGM
    January 2011 - MGM
    May 2011 - Cosmo
    August 2011 - Venetian
    December 2011 - Cosmo
    MDW 2012 - Mirage
    Superbowl 2013 - Cosmo
    September 2013 - Wynn
    Superbowl 2014 - Palms Place

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by kmoss View Post
      Same deal with the host. I don't think we had a bouncer last time, but we did have a busser and slipped him $20.
      Ok cool! Thanks for the advice.

      Comment

      Latest Topics

      Collapse

      There are no results that meet this criteria.

      Working...
      X