Advice for Solo Male Clubbing? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Advice for Solo Male Clubbing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for Solo Male Clubbing?

So our annual guys trip Super Bowl weekend has turned into a Solo trip. We normally do one club night with bottle service (1 OAK Preferably) However there is no way in hell I'm reserving and paying for a table reservation by myself, but am still interested in doing a club one night.

I really enjoyed the club experience with table service last year with expedited admission and all. Any advice as to how I can make this trip as enjoyable without shelling out the bucks. Are the guest list worth it, or should I just be focusing more on a few lounges?

Contact the hosts on JC or the host you used last year and see if you can just get on their guestlist? Never been there SB weekend so I don't know if gueslists apply.

Maybe the host can intro you to another group to get in on their bottle service to cut everyone's cost?

Just a thought.
    Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

What days are you in town. I'm solo for a couple days and my buddy will be there a couple days with me. He has to leave on Sunday though. A few of us on the forum were talking about sharing BS on one or a couple nights.
      Vegas Trip count: 32

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X