What to Wear -- Night Pool Parties - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

What to Wear -- Night Pool Parties

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to Wear -- Night Pool Parties

This question over the dress codes at the various night pool parties has been kicked around so many times in various threads, with no consensus. Link below provides the best summary I've read to date. This article is focused on Surrender (Splash Dance) but whether you're hitting XS, Surrender, or Daylight this should give you a good preview of what to expect:

rolllikeboss.com/2013/09/splash-dance-at-surrender-daylife-at.html

In short, bring a change of clothes!

Meh, you only need to change if you plan on going to another club. If you are hitting Eclipse, Splash Dance or Nightswim you aren't going anywhere else. I go to those nights specifically to be comfortable and NOT dress up.
    Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
    mAyOD 5/16-5/22
    Late Summer July-August

Comment

Originally posted by ccc View Post
      Meh, you only need to change if you plan on going to another club. If you are hitting Eclipse, Splash Dance or Nightswim you aren't going anywhere else. I go to those nights specifically to be comfortable and NOT dress up.
      +1

Comment

I think you'd better dress you up.
        no necessary too luxry, but need to dress some.
        you can choose this dress:
        http://www.dressfirst.com/A-Line-Pri...22007272-g7272

Comment

First time I went to xS on Sunday Night (before knowing it was nightswim) I felt really out of place in regular nightlife attire.

CCC said it best though, i highly doubt you would want to leave any of the nighttime pool parties!
          Next trip: ???

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X