What type of place is Chateau? Koi? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

What type of place is Chateau? Koi?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What type of place is Chateau? Koi?

    I haven't seen anything posted about Chateau since April. Is that place still open and if yes, what kind of crowd does it draw (if any)?

    Same think with Koi at Planet Hollywood? I know they lost their main club but what's the deal with Koi?

  • #2
    OH NO DON'T GO TO KOI! Chateau is probably the club I have had the most fun at lately, outside of Light/XS, assuming the rooftop under the Eiffel Tower is open. I'm not a fan of the inside part of the club, they use that when it's too cold outside to do the rooftop. You can get two bottles of vodka for $500 on any day, so that's another plus. I've never seen the ratio bad if you're a straight male. The talent isn't as hot as say, Xs/Marquee/Light, but girls get open bar so always something there to work with.
    Isaac Kaz Curry
    Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
    Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
    Facebook: kaztheaviator

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by kazflair View Post
      OH NO DON'T GO TO KOI! Chateau is probably the club I have had the most fun at lately, outside of Light/XS, assuming the rooftop under the Eiffel Tower is open. I'm not a fan of the inside part of the club, they use that when it's too cold outside to do the rooftop. You can get two bottles of vodka for $500 on any day, so that's another plus. I've never seen the ratio bad if you're a straight male. The talent isn't as hot as say, Xs/Marquee/Light, but girls get open bar so always something there to work with.
      Kaz... i will take... open bar sub par than hot as shit and blue balls any day!!!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Whats' the scoop with Chateau's open bar for ladies? Certain time? Certain nights?

        Going to be in town this weekend with a few girls and they might be interested in a spot that's 2nd/3rd tier (ie not a hassle to get into, mobbed crowded, and expensive to drink at).
        Wedding @ Riviera '06 • March Madness @ Mandalay Bay May 2010 • Bachelor Party @ Palms Jul 2013 • GF's Birthday @ Cosmopolitan Oct 2013

        UPCOMING : Bachelor / Bachelorette Party @ MGM Signature Jul 30 - Aug 2 2015

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by AusVIP View Post
          Kaz... i will take... open bar sub par than hot as shit and blue balls any day!!!!!
          I'm w u bossman!!! That open bar is pretty much any night, hit up Nicole Tanzer to confirm. I know the bottle deals are. She can comp girls bottles any night too.
          Isaac Kaz Curry
          Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
          Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
          Facebook: kaztheaviator

          Comment

          Latest Topics

          Collapse

          There are no results that meet this criteria.

          Working...
          X