Solo Bottle Service - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Solo Bottle Service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solo Bottle Service

Hey Everyone,

Question to all you people who are undoubtedly far cooler than me .... I goto vegas lots and always pay for bottle service for me and my friends.... I just prefer it over getting in the club for many reasons, kinda get a homebase, my friends who aren't as pumped on the club have that semi lounge feel of being able to just sit and drink all night, and then who am I kidding, you feel cooler and more like a celebrity then your ordinary life.

Now comes the question... I'm planning on possibly coming to Vegas solo (possibly even on NYE due to being recently single in a group of friends that have significant others, and are scattering for New Years). Would I look the fool for getting a table by myself? I would certainly be down for hot girls to sit with me, but at the same time i'm no player by any means so getting them to come sit with me may be out of my wheel house.

Does that look like a douche bag move taking up an entire table for myself so I can enjoy the view of a Vegas Night Club?? Is it easy enough to find "friends" ??(even if they are gold diggers , I guess if we have conversation I don't really give a shit if they drink my booze haha).

I don't want to look like a weirdo, or a loser, or anything like that.... money isn't a factor either.... a Vegas trip isn't a vegas trip without that feeling of spending too much

Your thoughts??

Thanks guys!!!

OH and by the way .... FIRST POST! :P

If it makes you feel any better, I will sit at your table and drink your booze. I am a male though.

Comment

Originally posted by Good2Go View Post
      If it makes you feel any better, I will sit at your table and drink your booze. I am a male though.
      haha

Comment

I can't find anyone to come to Vegas with me at New years either. .. it may because I'm already asking people to come and we're going next weekend lol. But I've never done new years in vegas and I need to experience it just once! I'm a chick, but I'll pay for the ice and mixers at your table! Hehe

Comment

Personally I hate sitting at a table all night long. Yes its your private area to get away from the crowds, but at the same time, your away from where everything is happening. I like walking around... get to look around who's in the club and talk to some girls.

When the boys tend to split up and we go in twos and find who we want to chill with for the nite, its easier walking around and chatting up different women. Solo on a table, can easily get you passed up. Thats my opinion. I'd rather see the roam the whole playground than sit at the swings the whole time and watch everyone having fun.

Comment

You can always talk to your host and see what girls he has on his possible guestlist for that evening, if they have one NYE, to possibly join you for an initial drink or sit with you. What group of girls wouldn't like a free first round or place to park on NYE at no added expense in Vegas??

This may help the host where those girls may tell their friends to contact him directly in the future because he hooked them up. Makes others wonder what's your game with all of those good looking women around you which may attract more good looking women.

Just a thought.
            Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

Originally posted by kp3205 View Post
              You can always talk to your host and see what girls he has on his possible guestlist for that evening, if they have one NYE, to possibly join you for an initial drink or sit with you. What group of girls wouldn't like a free first round or place to park on NYE at no added expense in Vegas??

This may help the host where those girls may tell their friends to contact him directly in the future because he hooked them up. Makes others wonder what's your game with all of those good looking women around you which may attract more good looking women.

Just a thought.
              +1 for this. Have the host introduce some girls to your table. I've always found Vegas very friendly. If you are outgoing and personable, you shouldn't have problems meeting up with others. And if they are cool, just invite them to your table the following night or whatever. You definitely won't having problems meeting people or table neighbors on NYE.

Comment

Originally posted by sparadise View Post
                Originally posted by kp3205 View Post

Just a thought.
                +1 for this. Have the host introduce some girls to your table. I've always found Vegas very friendly. If you are outgoing and personable, you shouldn't have problems meeting up with others. And if they are cool, just invite them to your table the following night or whatever. You definitely won't having problems meeting people or table neighbors on NYE.
                Did Bottle Service solo. Its the best experience. This is a mystery about who you are... and if you have got a little game you are surely in good stead.

The host and bouncer can organise girls to come to your table.

Create a fancy persona (Actor, Music Producer, Singer, reality TV star) - well maybe not the last one... and tell your host and then he will tell the bouncer.

Yeah its bullshit... but in Vegas this is legit.

Comment

Tons of awesome advice!

Thanks guys!!

EDIT:

almost forgot... would you say there is a standard premium on bottles on new years eve??? like is it double the price for a table or anything? thanks!

Comment

Honestly, the fewer the people I've had at a table in Vegas (in regards to the initial group), the more fun I've had. In other words, two-man tables have always been the best experiences. By the transitive property of bottle service, if you're alone, you'll do fine...as long as you have the money to support it. Just let your host/security know the situation. They will take care of you.

Can't speak to NYE, though.

Comment

My advice: Do You.

There is nothing wrong with getting the table solo if that's what you want and that's how you feel comfortable at the club. NYE will be slammed with people, like suggested above, vet a few hosts and let them know your deal. ie. solo table but looking for some intro's to fill it up.

I'd assume NYE holiday pricing and availability are in affect.

Worst case your security guy can be your wingman, lol, just take care of him.
                      Last edited by Ghost7; 09-27-2013, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Ghost7 brings up a great point. As soon as you feel uncomfortable, people smell weakness. e.g. don't play on your phone all night, don't shrink down and sit down at your table. Man the front line of your table like a champ.

Positive energy is attractive. Although I have never done BS alone, I have ended up alone numerous times in Vegas... it's awesome.

Comment

If BS wasnt so much $$$, then it will be well worth it to get get solo. I remember me and my friend had b1g1, the host offered to get some girls for us, he got a group of 4 girls who already had BS and invited them over. We chatted a bit and it wasnt long before they brought over their bottles and we made it one large group. They didnt stay all night and when they left, we just invited random ppl back to our table(even guys). My friend still took home almost half a bottle haha.

Comment

Just wanted to chime in on my personal experience. I love being solo at Vegas on certain occasions. Most of the time, I show up with one of my best friends, and we split up for the entire night and do our own thing. As long as you are friendly and feel comfortable meeting new people, you will have an amazing time. Feel free to reach out to people on the forums to arrange a meet up (most of us don't bite). I'm sure there will be plenty of us there for NYE.
                            Past Trips:
                            The following errors occurred with your submission
                            Your signature cannot be longer than 500 characters excluding BB code markup.

Upcoming Trips
                            July 13-17

Comment

Yeah, its always a good experience...
                              Ive done BS alone and also with people i hadnt met before...

I think 2-3 is the best number for a table if you can afford it.
                              I'll be there on NYE im not doing BS because theres this girl that is coming with me..practically GF.
                              HOWEVER, im doing BS alone (so far) on january 2,3,4 (because she leaves on jan 2). Probably doing surrender, xs, xs but im open to any suggestions just tell me if you're there this dates. Money is also not a problem...
                              April (coming), June (Coming), LDW (Coming)
                              Jan, MDW, LDW
                              CES, MDW, 4th of July, August, NYE
                              July, December
                              July

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X