19 Oct - Calvin Harris - Question - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

19 Oct - Calvin Harris - Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19 Oct - Calvin Harris - Question

Hi all sorry for the questions but am from England and need a bit of advice.

I see CH is playing on 19 Oct, ill be in LV with my girl and are thinking of going to see him. Do we buy tickets now? or on the door? If we buy them when we get there will they be more expensive?

What time is it best we get to the club?

Finally where would u suggest we go first? would be looking for cheaper end bars as i can imagine it wont be cheap for drinks in the club.

Will be staying in the MC.

Any advice by sound

John

1. Presale tickets is always better then the general admission line night of.
    2. Hak opens at 9pm but Calvin will probably start around 1am.

3. There is a CVS and a Walgreens within a block right on las vegas blvd - "the strip"
    if your looking to just buy a can or bottle of something real cheap.

If your looking for a bar- across the street at NY NY I think Coyote Ugly does a $35 a person all-you-can-drink draft beer and well drinks from 9pm until midnight.

In terms of presale tickets I would only buy if your 100% sure your going because you can't get a refund or exchange.
    If your 100% its a great idea.

Comment

yep best to get presales if you are 100% going. you can buy them here --> http://goo.gl/ihra5X

Comment

Definitely go pre sale!!

Sign up for a free account to order your booze and snacks delivered at www.vons.com free delivery for first delivery.

Right there on MC you have a cool front lounge called Ignite and The Pub in MC is prety good also with a great happy hour.

Todd English Pub at Aria has a great happy hour from 10 PM until midnight though which will help on the pre gaming depending on when you want to get to Hakkasan:

½ Price Pints, ½ Price Wines by the glass,$1 Wings, $2 Oysters*, $3 Sliders (*Oysters are $2 All Day, Everyday
        Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

Cheers for your replies, Its no certain we are going yet (we land that morning u see and not sure how knackered she will be)

If we was to turn up on the night will the cost of the tickets be the same? and is it likely to sell out?

Have read thats there is a bar outside MC called DIABLO'S?? and this has a all u can drink till 12 on draft and well drinks? Can someone tell me what is drinks are normally included in well drinks as I have never heard of that saying?

Comment

Tickets will be higher light of and general admission line will be long wait
            Diablos facebook is advertising $20 all you can drink draft beer
            Well drinks are usually the cheapest liquor drinks

Comment

One thing to remember also is construction is going on right there so it may be noisy outside.
              Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

where can i buy tickets for Calvin Harris in 19 OCT?

Comment

http://ticketdriver.com/hakkasanlv/b...s/event/107339

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X