The world's highest-paid djs 2013 - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

The world's highest-paid djs 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The world's highest-paid djs 2013

according to forbes
    if you don't want to click the link

1. Calvin Harris $46m
    2. Tiesto $32m
    3. David Guetta $30m
    4. SHM $25m
    5. Deadmau5 $21m
    6. Avicii $20m

http://www.forbes.com/special-report...4_top-djs.html

what about paris hilton
    Jose Arriaga
    VIP Host

Facebook ยป Instagram

Comment

dj's not bj's

Comment

Amazing Calvin Harris makes more than Jay-Z and Katy Perry last year. Being a Dj is highly lucrative these days. Amazing

Comment

Harris's number has to include album sales.
          Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
          mAyOD 5/16-5/22
          Late Summer July-August

Comment

Crazy, Calvin Harris paid more than Tiesto and Guetta

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from this article, it sounds like these numbers also includes music sales and money from collaborations as well? Regardless, for Calvin Harris to make a good chunk more than the rest of these DJs, he must have one hell of a manager haha. It'd be interesting to compare how much they make solely on DJ performances.

Comment

Harris is working on like his tenth #1 single in a row. Every song on his album has charted as a single when they get released.
                Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
                mAyOD 5/16-5/22
                Late Summer July-August

Comment

So I'm going through the list, and then I get to this guy 0x600.jpg Seriously?!

Comment

Seen all the Top 6 in Vegas... Their placement is well deserved, even Guetta.
                    "Bringing a girl to Vegas is like bringing a warm beer to a bar that serves FREE COLD BEERS... and everyone sitting there just spilling Cold Beer all over the place and you have to pretend you just loooove your warm beer." - Andy Haynes

Comment

It's based on all projects, appearances, etc. they are doing from July 2012 to July 2013 , not just the dj'ing gigs. The article/video also stated Calvin gets between $200-$300k per gig. Tiesto is somewhere around $250k to $300k per gig. Figure 100 gigs a year at 200k for Calvin brings in $20 million alone.

Scary part is they pay more overseas than here since EDM is much more popular over there than here.

Funny about Pauly D, his initial contract with Palms was $40k per appearance. I have to wonder where he is at now regarding his rate since the 15 minutes of fame has died out.
                      Happily sponsoring the Las Vegas economy since July 1996

Comment

He had a TV show, he's an official sponsor for some vodka company and DJs quite often... That's all I can think of but Jersey Shore was definitely his biggest payday.

Comment

I bet Pauly's a worker. He's probably playing a lot. Just looking at his schedule, he has eight gigs between Aug. 30th and Sept. 8th. That's kind of insane, actually. Then it tails off quite a bit (off-season), but I see he's doing once a month at Haze starting in September, so that is probably a new residency. I just think he's been hitting the road hard, trying to legitimize himself for another Vegas residency. Meanwhile, based on his name, he can command a hefty payday on his way there.

Comment

From inthemix
                            http://www.inthemix.com.au/industry/...l_bidding_wars

Deadmau5 $425,000 USD per show
                            Calvin Harris $300,000 USD
                            Tiesto $250,000 USD

Comment

Had no clue that Calvin Harris was ranked so damn high...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X