Bar Reccomendation (night off from clubs) - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Bar Reccomendation (night off from clubs)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bar Reccomendation (night off from clubs)

Myself and a buddy are heading back to Vegas next weekend for 3 nights....one night we are just going to bar hop (take a night off from clubs to mix it up)....any suggestions??? Thanks...appreciate any advice/recommendations!

Chandelier Bar and Bond at the Cosmo are two happening hotel bars. We usually hit them up during our Vegas trips.

Comment

Thank you BBB....going to hit both up.......any other recommendations from Vegas veterans are welcomed and appreciated!!!

Comment

One of the many piano bars are always a good time as well
        Las Vegas is sort of like how God would do it if he had money. ~Steve Wynn

Comment

+1 for bond!

Comment

Thank you Jhaulotte...any ones you've been to that are worthy?...all bar recommendations are welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by sheaker View Post
              Thank you Jhaulotte...any ones you've been to that are worthy?...all bar recommendations are welcome!
              I have done 3 so far and I would do Bar at Times Square(nyny) first, then Harrah's, and then the Pub in Monte Carlo. I believe Paris has one been never been

Comment

Strangely, Coyote Ugly was fun my last trip.
                Vegas trips

Too many to list

Next Trips
                mAyOD 5/16-5/22
                Late Summer July-August

Comment

Awesome...thank you all!

Comment

Bond is at the top of the list hands down. And I'll second that piano bar that Jhaulotte mentioned in NYNY too. Can't go wrong. Have fun!

Comment

Thank you very much Asha! that's great.....We're def going to hit up Bond and the piano bar at NYNY....i appreciate the recommendations! Everybody focuses on clubs in Vegas and we want to spend one night away from the clubs on a bar tour!

Comment

Speaking of taking a night off from clubs. Are there any other activities that people usually do after 10 besides bars/strippers/clubs? I've been racking my brain to figure out something else to do, but can't really seem to find much else.

Comment

10 or so is latest roughly that shows start. So you could look at comedians, cirq shows, or music entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by smartazz View Post
                            Speaking of taking a night off from clubs. Are there any other activities that people usually do after 10 besides bars/strippers/clubs? I've been racking my brain to figure out something else to do, but can't really seem to find much else.
                            gamble?

Comment

Do they play live music @ bond bar on a Friday night?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X