Hello Everyone
I am planning a good friend's Bachelor Party for a weekend in August (August 2nd to August 5th) and my research has led me to three clubs of choice and wanted to see which nights people on here would suggest for each club. We are also looking into getting bottle service at all or at least 2 of 3 nights...would appreciate recommendation and advice from LV regulars....
Our choices
Friday Aug 2nd: Tao or Marquee
Saturday Aug 3rd: Tao or Marquee
Sunday Aug 4th: XS (I was told it's the best club for Sunday night)!
I am also wondering which of the following pool parties are best and what days (Friday/Saturday/Sunday): Encore Beach, Wet Republic, and Marquee day club?!
Any other clubs or pool parties that you regulars would highly recommend as well?
Thanks
VG10
I am planning a good friend's Bachelor Party for a weekend in August (August 2nd to August 5th) and my research has led me to three clubs of choice and wanted to see which nights people on here would suggest for each club. We are also looking into getting bottle service at all or at least 2 of 3 nights...would appreciate recommendation and advice from LV regulars....
Our choices
Friday Aug 2nd: Tao or Marquee
Saturday Aug 3rd: Tao or Marquee
Sunday Aug 4th: XS (I was told it's the best club for Sunday night)!
I am also wondering which of the following pool parties are best and what days (Friday/Saturday/Sunday): Encore Beach, Wet Republic, and Marquee day club?!
Any other clubs or pool parties that you regulars would highly recommend as well?
Thanks
VG10
Comment