1OAK Haute Thursdays - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

1OAK Haute Thursdays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1OAK Haute Thursdays

    Hi All,

    I used these forums last year to help plan an awesome trip to Vegas and am heading out again this year!

    Just a quick question..... how is the party at 1Oak on Thursdays?

    How does it compare to Thursdays at Tao?

    Thanks in advance for any help!

  • #2
    It depends what your looking for. 1 Oak has been busy on Thursdays lately. We comp tables for hot girl groups and local industry. Last week i checked in 15-20 girl tables. Its really a hit or miss. However, if your looking for a good value its the place to be. Buy 1 get 1 free + tip for dance floor surrounded my hot girl comps!

    Originally posted by 1MoreRound View Post
    Hi All,

    I used these forums last year to help plan an awesome trip to Vegas and am heading out again this year!

    Just a quick question..... how is the party at 1Oak on Thursdays?

    How does it compare to Thursdays at Tao?

    Thanks in advance for any help!
    Joey Orr
    VIP SERVICES Light Group
    1 Oak | Light | Daylight | Haze | Bank | Bare | Liquid
    http://www.facebook.com/joey.orr
    https://twitter.com/#!/Joey_Orr_LV

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Joey Orr View Post
      It depends what your looking for. 1 Oak has been busy on Thursdays lately. We comp tables for hot girl groups and local industry. Last week i checked in 15-20 girl tables. Its really a hit or miss. However, if your looking for a good value its the place to be. Buy 1 get 1 free + tip for dance floor surrounded my hot girl comps!

      Originally posted by 1MoreRound View Post
      Hi All,

      I used these forums last year to help plan an awesome trip to Vegas and am heading out again this year!

      Just a quick question..... how is the party at 1Oak on Thursdays?

      How does it compare to Thursdays at Tao?

      Thanks in advance for any help!
      Contrast that with a $1,000 min to get main room anything at Tao...which is packed to the gills and you prob won't get anywhere near the dancefloor unless you're dropping $2,500+. I'm just not a fan of the layout at Tao, if you're not at a Moat or Dancefloor table you feel disconnected from the party IMO.
      Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

      Nightclub Floorplans

      Nightclub Menus

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks for the help guys, much appreciated.

        Joey, I contacted you a few weeks ago about Friday the 26th (8 guys, dance floor table), the group wants to switch 1OAK to the Thursday now…. Sounds like it could definitely work …….. I land on Saturday so will give you a shout over the weekend.

        Also, what kind of min are we looking at for Major Lazer on the Tuesday, say for a tier 2 or 3 main room table (it will be for 5 guys)?

        Chuck, I hadn’t even thought about that… but you make a good point, we did Tao Thursday last year but weren’t in the main room and you are right…. It felt like we were at a different party…… looks like 1OAK is the way to go!

        Comment


        • #5
          What about tryst??
          Heard its good on thursdays and me and my friends are doing that in august..
          2015
          April (coming), June (Coming), LDW (Coming)
          2014
          Jan, MDW, LDW
          2013
          CES, MDW, 4th of July, August, NYE
          2012
          July, December
          2011
          July

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by renator View Post
            What about tryst??
            Heard its good on thursdays and me and my friends are doing that in august..
            Tryst is a solid Thursday spot...they have great bottle specials as well and the layout is better than Tao.
            They've been leaning more EDM on Thursdays from what I've seen lately.
            Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

            Nightclub Floorplans

            Nightclub Menus

            Comment


            • #7
              so where are all the paying tables at on Thursdays then - has Hakk sucked them away from Tao, 1OAK and Tryst?
              "...For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come
              When we have shuffled off this mortal coil.."

              Hamlet, the original EDM party boy..?

              Mostly Very Pissed - 2012 mAyOD Invasion

              Comment

              Latest Topics

              Collapse

              There are no results that meet this criteria.

              Working...
              X