Leather Non-Atheltic Sneakers at Clubs? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Leather Non-Atheltic Sneakers at Clubs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Leather Non-Atheltic Sneakers at Clubs?

    Hey everyone. I'm new to the forum.

    I'm a 23 yr old recent college graduate and I was wondering if this pair of leather non-athletic sneakers would be allowed at a club like XS.

    m1DjrxHbyvv5Sz32RwVQYsQ.jpg

    I've gotten into Marquee and several other clubs with these shoes, but I don't know if it was just luck or because I had women with me (more leniency? haha). I've never had any issues with these shoes, but I've heard XS tends to be a bit stricter.

    Also, I usually wear black slacks and a button-up/dress shirt.

    Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated.

  • #2
    If I was at the door, I wouldn't let you in with those. Unless you had a table.
    EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ocam View Post
      If I was at the door, I wouldn't let you in with those. Unless you had a table.
      Same, but mainly because of the fashion faux pas, as opposed to a subjective dress code violation. Seriously, just invest in a pair of good dress shoes.

      Comment


      • #4
        they'll most likely let you in, however they're pretty ugly.... o.0

        Comment


        • #5
          Ah ok thanks for the input. Maybe its just been luck that I've gotten in all these times haha. But yeah, they don't look that good lol. I bought them 2 years ago and I'm not sure what I was thinking at the time. I have a couple pairs of nice dress shoes (Allen Edmonds and Bruno Magli) but I'm afraid of ruining them at a club (people stepping and spilling drinks on them). Plus I'm afraid of slipping on wet floors with leather sole dress shoes. Maybe i'll invest in a cheaper pair of dress shoes with rubber soles.

          Comment

          Latest Topics

          Collapse

          There are no results that meet this criteria.

          Working...
          X