"Retiring" from Vegas Clubs - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

"Retiring" from Vegas Clubs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Retiring" from Vegas Clubs

After 9 years of Vegas clubbing 2-3 trips a year it's all coming to a close after ldw2013 because I will be getting married and starting a family. I'm super excited about this but I'm going to miss those late afternoons at wet, all the 'redbullvodkas' at night and most of all the djs and music. Like mdw this trip will be all about hakk, day/light and closure to my usual summer routine..
    ** Lifestyle Entrepreneur

i'm getting married in september. but i'll be back summer 2014 for sure!

Comment

Married guys in Vegas go harder than the single guys. We don't get out much, but when we do we go crazy. Because it might no happen again for a long time.

Comment

Well let's hope we cross paths at LDW so we can have a drink as a farewell
        EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

Comment

Bittersweet ending

Comment

Originally posted by timbuck2 View Post
            married guys in vegas go harder than the single guys. We don't get out much, but when we do we go crazy. Because it might no happen again for a long time.
            preach!

Comment

This will be you within 6 months....

Comment

Originally posted by timbuck2 View Post
                Married guys in Vegas go harder than the single guys. We don't get out much, but when we do we go crazy. Because it might no happen again for a long time.
                +2 I Agree!

Comment

What does getting married have to do with Vegas clubs/pools? If you're marrying the right one, she will be coming with you on future trips.

Comment

Marriage is not the end of it man. You can still slip away.
                    Been to Vegas too many times to count, partied in too many pools and clubs to track, but when you live so close, why wouldn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Universal View Post
                      What does getting married have to do with Vegas clubs/pools? If you're marrying the right one, she will be coming with you on future trips.
                      True, however we are starting a family, too. Just doesn't feel right to leave to party the way I do now..

Comment

Originally posted by justinssvc View Post
                        Marriage is not the end of it man. You can still slip away.
                        I'm super excited I'm getting hitched... I've just been doing this gym vegas club summer friends single thing for soo long. Hard to change.....

Comment

Originally posted by redbullvodka View Post
                          Originally posted by Universal View Post
                          True, however we are starting a family, too. Just doesn't feel right to leave to party the way I do now..
                          We have three kids. As long as you're not being irresponsible with the family money, there is no reason you can't still go to Vegas.

Comment

Marriage isn't the end of a good Vegas trip! Been married 13 years, with teens. Me n the wife end up in Vegas almost 4 times a year, between daughters cheer, girls concert trips, guys trips and actual family vacations (the kids love it too)! This last weekend I ended up in town at 330am, was supposed to meet wife and her friends but they were passed out! So I walked to the Act n danced until 7am. Earl of Sandwhich for grub, slept in hidden Cosmo hallway until wife woke up. She was down to see Tiesto Sunday night but we got too drunk betting on the old pony machine at MGM. Vegas is what you make of it, marriage isn't the end of fun! That being said, we've had arguments in Vegas in the past, it makes things way worse if there's any problems beforehand.

Comment

I got married 3 years ago and have been coming back each year about 3 times. Usually MDW/LDW/March Madness. Wife doesn't give a shit really. Having a kid in January so don't know how that will change it all though but it definitely will. The married thing shouldn't affect it though if you chic is cool. That being said, LDW 2013 could be my last summer party trip. I will be relegated to a once a year March Madness trip probably.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X