Sunday night options - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Sunday night options

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sunday night options

    Alright all...

    OK so im over in 4 weeks from 1st august.

    We havent got a solid Sunday set up yet, im going Tryst thursday, Light Friday and XS saturday all arranged and sorted with hosts.

    Still unsure of what to do Sunday and Monday.

    I guess monday is probably gonna be XS again as its where we're staying and industry night so can get the old 2 goose deal. Stuck on Sunday though. Is Hyde open? Worth checking? Hakkasan is putting me off with silly prices for 2 guys wanting a table. Bank any good?

  • #2
    XS nightswim might be worth checking out? I know its XS again but its different as its all outside. Maybe go Marquee on the Monday as its also their industry night.

    Comment


    • #3
      Stop by Hyde for a few drinks early then get a table at Bank.
      Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

      Nightclub Floorplans

      Nightclub Menus

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Chuck View Post
        Stop by Hyde for a few drinks early then get a table at Bank.
        +1 for Chuck, if you want to mix it up and get a taste of every type of club. Based on what you've got lined up, if you do Bank Sun, and Marquee Monday you will have a really, really, good club lineup with a little piece of all the best clubs on great nights, and none of these are similar in terms of decor, layout, etc .. so a really good plan, imho.
        Isaac Kaz Curry
        Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
        Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
        Facebook: kaztheaviator

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah thats a good idea Chuck...

          I dont really wanna go nightswim cos if i do theres a chance im hitting XS 3 nights on the trot

          So Hyde's open Sundays then huh? Im kinda leaning towards bank Sunday night cos we've not been. We'll be at EBC or MDC all day, then hit Hyde at what... 8/9 and onto Bank 10-11?

          How much is a table gonna set me back at Bank you think? Im being told that Mezzanine's the place to be there by a few people, apparently the dance floor tables are a shit show.

          Bare this in mind - im interested in bitches and all that comes with them. Fuck views - if I want those i'll go to Florence

          Comment


          • #6
            Joey can set you up with a good table deal at Bank on Sunday...something like a B2G1 with a good handshake should get you a pretty good spot...maybe do 3 bottles if demand is high to get a prime spot on the mezz.
            Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

            Nightclub Floorplans

            Nightclub Menus

            Comment


            • #7
              Are you talking about august 4th?
              Steve Aoki will be at Hak and because its a sunday you should be able to get free guestlist

              Comment


              • #8
                Any recommendations for table location at Bank? Looking into this as a sunday spot for my next trip coming up.

                I have been in touch with Joey Orr and he was upfront saying its a little too far out to talk location which I already knew I just like to touch base with a host a little early. Never being to the venue I have no idea what a good table location would be or what to ask for. We have a group of 5 planning a 200-300 shake.
                Recent Trips
                Aug 2011 4-8th
                Aug 2013 23-27

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by artedm View Post
                  Are you talking about august 4th?
                  Steve Aoki will be at Hak and because its a sunday you should be able to get free guestlist
                  Think he wants decent table service

                  XS Night-Swim is completely different to the regular XS club. The bank is pretty old now and for some reason i have personally fancied it, dont get me wrong it could be really good and i know some of the other people in the forums really rate it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Cheers all...

                    Yeah ideally im after BS really.

                    I have an invasion wristband for the weekend, but the venues arent released yet.

                    I know Nightswim - we've been before, but its just doing XS three nights running when there's other places ive not visited that just doesnt sit well!!

                    Artedm - guest list for Aoki would be fun. However I generally cant stand guest list and the chance of "youre not on the list mate" on the door. Whats the deal with Hak table pricing, they come down yet? Could be tempted on the sunday.

                    I guess its a shoot out between the Bank and Hakkasan basically. I jus dont wanna get raped for the table service. Im getting quotes of $1k to $1.5k for Bank sunday night. As there's two of us, and we're already spending over a grand each saturday at XS im not keen on putting another thousand dollars to Bank on a Sunday really!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Crysis View Post
                      Any recommendations for table location at Bank? Looking into this as a sunday spot for my next trip coming up.

                      I have been in touch with Joey Orr and he was upfront saying its a little too far out to talk location which I already knew I just like to touch base with a host a little early. Never being to the venue I have no idea what a good table location would be or what to ask for. We have a group of 5 planning a 200-300 shake.
                      Like Chuck said, the mezz is a great spot, the level closest to the dance floor overlooking is pretty sweet. If you don't want to throw down a ton of cash, I did a smaller table which was actually on the dance floor in the corner. It's at the bottom of the stairs. It's in the heart of all the action and you got security right there to keep people out if you want. You can also throw the security guy $50 and he will coral ladies into your area as they walk by on the dance floor. I got a B1G1 deal on that table with 3 guys on a Sunday night.

                      I don't know the actual table number though, sorry.
                      Been to Vegas too many times to count, partied in too many pools and clubs to track, but when you live so close, why wouldn't you?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Nice, buy 1 get 1 free gets my attention! Which host mate?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by tomm0 View Post
                          Cheers all...

                          Yeah ideally im after BS really.

                          I have an invasion wristband for the weekend, but the venues arent released yet.

                          I know Nightswim - we've been before, but its just doing XS three nights running when there's other places ive not visited that just doesnt sit well!!

                          Artedm - guest list for Aoki would be fun. However I generally cant stand guest list and the chance of "youre not on the list mate" on the door. Whats the deal with Hak table pricing, they come down yet? Could be tempted on the sunday.

                          I guess its a shoot out between the Bank and Hakkasan basically. I jus dont wanna get raped for the table service. Im getting quotes of $1k to $1.5k for Bank sunday night. As there's two of us, and we're already spending over a grand each saturday at XS im not keen on putting another thousand dollars to Bank on a Sunday really!!
                          Bank has a Goose special $695 I believe current (2 bottles). If there's no headliner, this should get you on the Mezz with a good shake, early arrival, one of the smaller tables on the glass possibly. I would try that route. If a headliner, then plan 1k at minimum.
                          Isaac Kaz Curry
                          Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
                          Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
                          Facebook: kaztheaviator

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by tomm0 View Post
                            Nice, buy 1 get 1 free gets my attention! Which host mate?
                            I would use one of the hosts here on this forum. They are straight up legit.
                            Been to Vegas too many times to count, partied in too many pools and clubs to track, but when you live so close, why wouldn't you?

                            Comment

                            Latest Topics

                            Collapse

                            There are no results that meet this criteria.

                            Working...
                            X