Not sure if I can post a review here but here goes:
Arrived Monday to Vegas, got on a guest list to Marquee via CJ on Instagram. Got us 4(2 guys and 2 girls) in free thru guest line. ATB was djing. Club was huge. Small inside and huge outside. We spent most of our time outside due to the view. Only thing I didn't like was the 3-4 flights of stairs we had to take to get into the club.
Wednesday we decided to check out Hakkasan and Dada Life. Ended up on a guest list via Arthur on Instagram. Got us in free again and skipped the lines. This club is elite! Great vibe all night. Very big inside, elevator guys were cool, bouncers were nice, and staff inside were very generous. Not what I was expecting, but is a huge plus on my end.
Arrived Monday to Vegas, got on a guest list to Marquee via CJ on Instagram. Got us 4(2 guys and 2 girls) in free thru guest line. ATB was djing. Club was huge. Small inside and huge outside. We spent most of our time outside due to the view. Only thing I didn't like was the 3-4 flights of stairs we had to take to get into the club.
Wednesday we decided to check out Hakkasan and Dada Life. Ended up on a guest list via Arthur on Instagram. Got us in free again and skipped the lines. This club is elite! Great vibe all night. Very big inside, elevator guys were cool, bouncers were nice, and staff inside were very generous. Not what I was expecting, but is a huge plus on my end.