Whats a better night Wednesday Night or Thursday Night - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Whats a better night Wednesday Night or Thursday Night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats a better night Wednesday Night or Thursday Night

Hey JC Forumites.

I still linger around here quite a bit, hearing all the fantastic snippets of information that is VERY valuable to all who want anything to do with Vegas.

However, here is a question that I am interested in... What is a better night to go out if you are comparing Wednesday night to Thursday night.

I want to qualify this by better meaning best party/most people, best industry night, and best bottle service deals.

If you were to choose a night (either Wednesday or Thursday), which one would it be and why?

Thursday for me hands down. Wed night I would lean towards Eclipse and then Surrender, but Thursday you have Tryst, Tao, Haze, Surrender, and 1OAK.
    Las Vegas is sort of like how God would do it if he had money. ~Steve Wynn

Comment

and Hakkasan
      *Moderated per site rules* for staff guest list(**free entry**) on thursdays and sundays at Hakkasan.

Comment

Originally posted by Earlr View Post
        and Hakkasan
        Yep, forgot an obvious one
        Las Vegas is sort of like how God would do it if he had money. ~Steve Wynn

Comment

Sometimes Thursday night is busier as it is closer to the weekend, but other than that both have plenty of options. I think Thursday has better non-pool at night options (regular clubs vs converted pool parties at night)
          "
          Isaac Kaz Curry
          Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
          Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
          Facebook: kaztheaviator

Comment

Originally posted by kazflair View Post
            Sometimes Thursday night is busier as it is closer to the weekend, but other than that both have plenty of options. I think Thursday has better non-pool at night options (regular clubs vs converted pool parties at night)
            "
            I was actually thinking that on my last trip, that after sat/sun/mon industry night popular tues in places... wednesday seems to be pretty tame

Comment

Originally posted by AusVIP View Post
              Originally posted by kazflair View Post
              "
              I was actually thinking that on my last trip, that after sat/sun/mon industry night popular tues in places... wednesday seems to be pretty tame
              Wednesdays are fantastic - Surrender was ALWAYS huge and now you have Eclipse
              EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X