1 Oak compared to Jet - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

1 Oak compared to Jet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1 Oak compared to Jet

    So I went to Jet a few times while it was still at the Mirage and was wondering if 1 Oak is that large of a difference in terms of layout/setup/size, etc.

    While I had fun at Jet, I never thought it to be anything too crazy. We would be looking to go on a Saturday.

    Thanks.

  • #2
    I think the decor is better but it does have a Jet feel to it, maybe a little more on the upscale side. But the energy level is high, really high, one of the best in terms of fun and being in the action.
    Isaac Kaz Curry
    Sr. VIP Marketing Hakkasan Group
    Jewel/Liquid/Hakkasan/Omnia/Wet Republic/1Oak/Bank
    Facebook: kaztheaviator

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by kazflair View Post
      I think the decor is better but it does have a Jet feel to it, maybe a little more on the upscale side. But the energy level is high, really high, one of the best in terms of fun and being in the action.
      I agree, definitely will remind you of Jet especially if you've been to Jet a few times. But decor, atmosphere, and crowd are all better. 1OAK is one of my fav clubs in Vegas ATM
      2016 (past) - none
      2016 (upcoming) - June 10th - 13th. Venetian. Invasion schedule

      "Panda panda panda"

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks for the info here.

        Comment


        • #5
          The dance floor doesn't seem as functional as it did in the days of Jet, which I think is due to the addition of more tables. One of the main room bars is in a different, ultimately better location IMO. I haven't had as crazy of a night at 1OAK as I have had at Jet, but it's definitely a "posher" decor and an overall improvement.

          "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
          Killerfanatics

          "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
          Nyceguy

          "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
          Charles~

          8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

          Comment

          Latest Topics

          Collapse

          There are no results that meet this criteria.

          Working...
          X