Vegas Mens Attire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas Mens Attire

Me and my boyfriend are planning to go to xs the day after electric daisy carnival. He has longer hair but it looks very nice, but he can't really see without wear a hat. I'm double checking that he will be able to get into xs with a fedora. We bought one just for this purpose and don't wanna be turned away at the door. Also if he wears nice jeans, and a very nice button up with a tie- are all black vans okay or do we need to go shoe shopping as well?

The fedora should be fine, but black vans could be risky. It'd be safer to wear black dress shoes to avoid being turned away while in line

Comment

Agree with K@tie - taking an unnecessary risk wearing the vans to XS. Especially if you plan on going in via general admission line.

Comment

definitely get dress shoes or all black creative recs would work too if he wears that brand
        2013 Calendar: March 20-21 (Treasure Island). May 24-27 (Cosmopolitan). June 23-25 (Mirage). July 18-22 (Cosmopolitan).
        Next Trips: RETIRED.

Completed: (2012): mAyOD 2012 Invasion! (Palazzo). July 20-22 (Cosmopolitan). Dec 21-23 (Palazzo).
        (2011): December 30-January 2(Palazzo). April 22-24(Venetian). May 13-15(Venetian). mAyOD 19-23(MonteCarlo). June 24-26(Aria). July 29-31(Bally's). August 19-21(PH Towers @ Westgate). October 14-16 (Aria).

Comment

i see plenty of people wearing chucks to XS and they get in fine... Vans in a solid black color should be fine..i mean if chuck taylors get in fine vans should qualify too?

Comment

Vans? Unless you are paying for VIP access, I doubt he gets in.

Comment

the guys wearing chucks are either industry, have a table, or tipped the bouncer nicely to slide through....you may be able to pull it off on a Sunday/Monday though...

Comment

Are Dark Jeans ok for Tier1 clubs? (Hakk, Haze, Marquee etc.) with a button up shirt?

Comment

Originally posted by SCOttawa View Post
                  Are Dark Jeans ok for Tier1 clubs? (Hakk, Haze, Marquee etc.) with a button up shirt?
                  Been to Marquee in pretty much that outfit - should be fine. As long as you look good in it.
                  Vegas trips: 11/2004, 11/2008, MayOD 2011, 9/2012, July Invasion 2013, 2/2015, 7/2015

Comment

I'm in July, how do clubs feel about graphic tees? It's gonna be hot!!! Nice jeans and nice shows of course
                    Flamingo 2013( First Trip)

Comment

make sure to cut some holes in your shirt for ventilation

Comment

Go VIP and you can wear whatever you want. I wore the hotel slippers to Marquee once because I felt like it and didn't have a problem.

July 2013 - Cosmopolitan
                        July 2012 - Palms Place
                        May 2012 - Cosmopolitan
                        January 2012 - Encore
                        January 2012 - Encore
                        July 2011 - Palazzo
                        June 2011 - The Golden Nugget

Comment

I tend to overdress for clubs since it is vegas and so I don't have to deal with staff looking me up and down with scrutiny. Dress shoes, slim jeans, dress shirt tucked in, tie, and vest. I get right in without a second glance. If you're going casual via GA go at your own risk. Their biggest pet peeve is def footwear.
                          2016 MM, MDW, EDC, LDW, Oct (Lowrider), NYE
                          2015 March Madness, May (Fight), MDW, EDC, LDW, Oct (Lowrider Supershow), NYE
                          2014 March Madness, MDW, EDC, LDW, Sept (Fight), Sept (Lowrider)
                          2013 March Madness, May (Fight), MDW, Sept (Fight), Oct (Lowrider), Dec
                          2012 May (Fight), MDW, LDW, Sept (Fight), Oct (Lowrider)

Comment

Originally posted by papason100 View Post
                            I'm in July, how do clubs feel about graphic tees? It's gonna be hot!!! Nice jeans and nice shows of course
                            I don't understand the "it's too hot to were a button up shirt" argument...unless you're planning on rocking the flannel. You don't have to suit up or anything. Just throw on a nice button up, roll up your sleeves and get after it.
                            Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

Nightclub Floorplans

Nightclub Menus

Comment

Originally posted by bossjohnsonn View Post
                              Go VIP and you can wear whatever you want. I wore the hotel slippers to Marquee once because I felt like it and didn't have a problem.
                              boss by name, boss by nature

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X