The Act - night time pool party? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

The Act - night time pool party?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Act - night time pool party?

    Anyone seen this?

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

    Looks interesting. I was already planning to head to The Act with a group next Wednesday night. Any views/insight on how it will work, or if it's bound to be a total failure?!

  • #2
    Sorry to bump, but just in case anyone has any idea...

    Comment


    • #3
      This does make me curious as I didn't think the Act had a pool area. Due to the fact this club is "different" I wouldn't be completely surprised if this is just going to in their nightclub with a blow-up pool or something like that inside. If one club would come up with something different like this, it would be them.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BayAreaOlli View Post
        This does make me curious as I didn't think the Act had a pool area. Due to the fact this club is "different" I wouldn't be completely surprised if this is just going to in their nightclub with a blow-up pool or something like that inside. If one club would come up with something different like this, it would be them.
        LOL @ the blow-up pool...you may be right in this case though
        Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

        Nightclub Floorplans

        Nightclub Menus

        Comment


        • #5
          Cheers guys. Guess we'll just have to take the plunge... (sorry)

          Comment


          • #6
            The Act Wednesdays are probably one of the strongest nights that we have. Let me know if you require any assistance.

            Comment

            Latest Topics

            Collapse

            There are no results that meet this criteria.

            Working...
            X