Pop Quiz!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop Quiz!

You're six guys in Vegas May 30-May 31(Thurs, Fri, and Sat day). You want bottle service at a club one night and then perhaps a day-bed or something at a pool party. Not cheap but not trying to drop $3K+. What are the best options? Prefer EDM.

Light will be open. Thats where i would be.
    Joey Orr
    VIP SERVICES Light Group
    1 Oak | Light | Daylight | Haze | Bank | Bare | Liquid
    http://www.facebook.com/joey.orr
    https://twitter.com/#!/Joey_Orr_LV

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Orr View Post
      Light will be open. Thats where i would be.
      Reopened the Light not open for the Invasion wound Joey ...but yeah I'd want to check out Light for sure. I don't think they have their lineup announced for that weekend yet, but I'd keep an eye on it. You should be able to get a Mezzanine table depending on who is spinning.

XS would be my next on my list...still awaiting lineups there as well. A good patio table can be had with your budget.

For pools, I'd want to check out Daylight being it's the new kid in town. Otherwise EBC.
      Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

Nightclub Floorplans

Nightclub Menus

Comment

Is that $3k for all 6 of you for the 2 events?

Comment

Thanks guys. Yah, a good assumption would be $1500 max per event. Whether that's bottle service Thursday night, dayclub Saturday day etc....most bang for the buck!

Comment

$1500 total per event including everything looks like this:

Spend Min = $1,000
            Tax/Grat = $300
            Host Tip = $200

That's doable for 6 guys, won't be stellar locations at the top tier clubs where you'll find more EDM.
            1OAK is a great value on Friday. It won't be pure EDM, but great open format with some EDM if Karma is spinning.
            You could do a B2G1 there for about $1400 after taxes and tips. You'll get a better table location doing this over doing
            a $1,000 (2 bottle) minimum at places like XS, Marquee, Hakkasan, Light, and Surrender. Plus you get that free bottle.

Martin Solveig is at EBC that weekend. That'd be my choice for a pool. $1,000 min won't get you a prime location but you should be able to tie down a spot for that. Daylight will be an option by then too if you want to check out the newest spot in town. I haven't seen what their pricing looks like yet though. Not sure what a $1,000 min would get you there.

Kaskade will be at Marquee nightclub that Saturday, but not sure $1,000 will get your foot in the door with 6 guys for Kaskade...maybe a patio table.

If you do Marquee, Hakkasan, or Light there will be an extra 10% tax tacked on to your minimum also so make sure and plan for that. Sorry...kind of rambled on this one.
            Like all great travelers, I've seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.

Nightclub Floorplans

Nightclub Menus

Comment

Originally posted by NoahRam
              Best bang for your buck Thursdays with EDM is always Tryst. (595 for 2 goose, 495 for goose+moet) Also, in general, bottle prices are much lower then usual.
              2 goose are now $450 and Goose/Moet is $300

Nightclub Floorplans

Nightclub Menus

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
                $1500 total per event including everything looks like this:

Spend Min = $1,000
                Tax/Grat = $300
                Host Tip = $200

That's doable for 6 guys, won't be stellar locations at the top tier clubs where you'll find more EDM.
                1OAK is a great value on Friday. It won't be pure EDM, but great open format with some EDM if Karma is spinning.
                You could do a B2G1 there for about $1400 after taxes and tips. You'll get a better table location doing this over doing
                a $1,000 (2 bottle) minimum at places like XS, Marquee, Hakkasan, Light, and Surrender. Plus you get that free bottle.

Martin Solveig is at EBC that weekend. That'd be my choice for a pool. $1,000 min won't get you a prime location but you should be able to tie down a spot for that. Daylight will be an option by then too if you want to check out the newest spot in town. I haven't seen what their pricing looks like yet though. Not sure what a $1,000 min would get you there.

Kaskade will be at Marquee nightclub that Saturday, but not sure $1,000 will get your foot in the door with 6 guys for Kaskade...maybe a patio table.

If you do Marquee, Hakkasan, or Light there will be an extra 10% tax tacked on to your minimum also so make sure and plan for that. Sorry...kind of rambled on this one.
                I'd suggest that given your budget you tip the host $100-150 (rather than $200) so that you have $50-100 to put towards tips for security and busser
                EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

Comment

Awesome. Sounds like Tryst is the winner. For EBC, does $1000-1500 get you a lilly pad or a day bed or whatever?

Comment

Best bang for your buck Thursdays with EDM is always Tryst. (595 for 2 goose, 495 for goose+moet) Also, in general, bottle prices are much lower then usual.
                    This sounds delicious. Flight arrives at 9:30 on thursday, assume 1-1.5hours to get luggage, limo to hotel, check in, get ready, and get to club... 11-11:30 too late to show up for a decent bs table?

Comment

Originally posted by gwright View Post
                      This sounds delicious. Flight arrives at 9:30 on thursday, assume 1-1.5hours to get luggage, limo to hotel, check in, get ready, and get to club... 11-11:30 too late to show up for a decent bs table?
                      You'll need to tip well to hold a table until 11:30

Nightclub Floorplans

Nightclub Menus

Comment

Would Surrender on Wednesdays have a similar deal?

Comment

Originally posted by vegas_22 View Post
                          Would Surrender on Wednesdays have a similar deal?
                          Unfortunately it doesnt seem to be the case
                          EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ryan850
                            Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
                            ryan850
                            good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
                            04-18-2024, 03:10 PM
                          • ryan850
                            EBC Friday 4/26 Table Split / Gaming section / $250/ea
                            ryan850
                            Have a group of about 5 that is cost conscious but would like to do a table at Encore as they have never been before. Looking to do the gaming section....
                            04-18-2024, 03:06 PM
                          • SpykeYs
                            Reply to EBC - David Guetta - 4/27
                            SpykeYs
                            6 males on a lilypad? This is going to look like a sausage fest... always go 50% capacity male and leave plenty of room for females.

1.2K...
                            04-14-2024, 08:29 AM
                          Working...
                          X