XS Nightswim MDW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS Nightswim MDW

Looking at getting BS at XS for when Guetta is at XS during MDW, what's everyone's opinion for the best table for a group of guys (4-5)? Outside cabana better than inside table?

Another question is what do you end up wearing to these nightswims? Isn't it weird to be in swim gear and inside the club?
    Last edited by digitalvinyl; 05-06-2013, 01:17 PM.

I was also wondering that. If you go in beachwear, what are the requirements/limits?

Comment

Pool party attire i would believe.

Comment

Originally posted by digitalvinyl View Post
        Looking at getting BS at XS for when Guetta is at XS during MDW, what's everyone's opinion for the best table for a group of guys (4-5)? Outside cabana better than inside table?

Another question is what do you end up wearing to these nightswims? Isn't it weird to be in swim gear and inside the club?
        You're most likely going to need a $3k+ min to land yourself inside that night...place will be packed so really doesn't matter where you are...

It's actually a pretty weird mix of people dressed to the nines and casual swim gear. If I were to guess for MDW, I'd say 2/3 dressed up and 1/3 swimwear...

Comment

Pretty sure it's pool attire OR club attire for that particular MDW night. Can someone confirm?
          Past Trips:
          The following errors occurred with your submission
          Your signature cannot be longer than 500 characters excluding BB code markup.

Upcoming Trips
          July 13-17

Comment

yeah it's either or.

will most likely not let you on the dance floor in swimwear for safety reasons...

Comment

I don't think it will be a nightswim... if you go on wantsticket they say

19th May: Afrojack at XS Sunday Nightswim Grand Opening (Dress
              SWIMWEAR STRONGLY ENCOURAGED. No athletic wear, athletic footwear, baggy apparel, hats, chains, work boots, tattoo, or mma inspired clothing)

26th May: David Guetta at XS Memorial Weekend (Dress Upscale, no athletic wear, athletic footwear, baggy apparel, hats, shorts, flip flops, tank tops, chains, work boots, tattoo, or mma inspired clothing)

so I don't think it will be a Sunday Nightswim Party

Comment

Originally posted by gianvegas View Post

SWIMWEAR STRONGLY ENCOURAGED. No athletic wear, athletic footwear, baggy apparel, hats, chains, work boots, tattoo, or mma inspired clothing)

26th May: David Guetta at XS Memorial Weekend (Dress Upscale, no athletic wear, athletic footwear, baggy apparel, hats, shorts, flip flops, tank tops, chains, work boots, tattoo, or mma inspired clothing)

here we go again.......

Comment

Originally posted by ENC012E View Post
                  Originally posted by gianvegas View Post

here we go again.......
                  2013 Calendar: March 20-21 (Treasure Island). May 24-27 (Cosmopolitan). June 23-25 (Mirage). July 18-22 (Cosmopolitan).
                  Next Trips: RETIRED.

Completed: (2012): mAyOD 2012 Invasion! (Palazzo). July 20-22 (Cosmopolitan). Dec 21-23 (Palazzo).
                  (2011): December 30-January 2(Palazzo). April 22-24(Venetian). May 13-15(Venetian). mAyOD 19-23(MonteCarlo). June 24-26(Aria). July 29-31(Bally's). August 19-21(PH Towers @ Westgate). October 14-16 (Aria).

Comment

XS is actually encouraging costumes for MDW night swim.
                    Last edited by dnix; 05-07-2013, 08:41 AM.
                    Blackout Artist
                    [email protected]

Comment

XY is too
                      EastCoast: "I will preach. Vegas is easy. So easy. Either be rich or good looking (or mooch off someone who is one of those). If you are neither, then sit back, let the rich and/or good looking people sort their shit out, and then take their scraps. Booking early is not going to get you ahead of the rich and/or good looking people. Sucks unless you are rich or good looking. But that's what makes Vegas so great. It is completely transparent."

Comment

Just when i tought this question was over hehe
                        April (coming), June (Coming), LDW (Coming)
                        Jan, MDW, LDW
                        CES, MDW, 4th of July, August, NYE
                        July, December
                        July

Comment

BUMP

I'm planning on going to XS sunday night of MDW this year. So did anyone go last year? I heard that during holiday weekends the inside is open to, is that true? So what were most people wearing? I don't plan on going in the pool, so would I be out of place if I wore normal clubbing attire?

Comment

Originally posted by peoplemore1 View Post
                            BUMP

I'm planning on going to XS sunday night of MDW this year. So did anyone go last year? I heard that during holiday weekends the inside is open to, is that true? So what were most people wearing? I don't plan on going in the pool, so would I be out of place if I wore normal clubbing attire?
                            I'll be there also...
                            Clubbing attire you will be ok. However if you wanna embrace the spirit is a sick party. Just put some shorts and a shirt and if you feel like going in then do.
                            My host told me nightswim the place to be is outside and i heard Guetta last year was crazy outside...
                            April (coming), June (Coming), LDW (Coming)
                            Jan, MDW, LDW
                            CES, MDW, 4th of July, August, NYE
                            July, December
                            July

Comment

What are people supposed to do with their things if they plan on swimming? I'm planning on wearing a little dress over my bikini tonight and bringing in a small wallet for my money, ID, and phone (there's no leaving those important items in the car obviously) so where can people put their important stuff and not worry about it getting taken?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X