Will small clubs ever come back? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Will small clubs ever come back?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will small clubs ever come back?

I was just thinking about how my favorite clubs in Vegas have always been the smaller, more intimate, more manageable locations. You could actually socialize, breathe, and still dance your heart out. I'm sorry, but for me, Zouk is the most boring place in town. Its a huge ass rectangle with zero personality (just waiting for someone to say I'm a huge ass rectangle with no personality...but I digress)
    ...On The Record seems to be the only place that fits the smaller vibe. Lavo used to be like that, but got out of the club game. For us old timers, Blush at the Wynn was like that...even Surrender at Encore fit that to some extent. There were several others that may have been more B or C list, but honestly were way more fun. Have any of you heard (or currently know of) anything smaller giving it a go on the horizon? Just wondering out loud
    29 Different Hotels, most more than once....and counting!

I guess the Foundation Room would fall into that current list.

Comment

Tao is my go to now. I know its not as small as some of the venues you mentioned but its the place I've had the most fun at on the last few trips since covid ended. Really wish Hyde still existed. That was definitely my favorite.
      Vegas Trip count: 32

Comment

Tao was pretty good last time I was there a couple weeks ago. Not like its prime years ago, but better than I expected. I miss Hyde too. Still surprised there aren't more mid to smaller spots. You would think it would be profitable, but Im hardly the expert on how the industry works financially.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• smlaude
          Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
          smlaude
          I think spray is always good. But liquid they have issues with. Could be wrong too as I stopped bringing it in and just get burnt on purpose now : )
          04-21-2024, 08:09 PM
        • BarrelO
          BarrelO
          I can't speak to the other stuff, but I've never had an issue with bringing sunscreen into Tao Beach or any other dayclub.
          04-21-2024, 02:36 PM
        • ryan850
          ryan850
          good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
          04-18-2024, 03:10 PM
        Working...
        X