LIV nightclub at fontainebleau vegas opening late 2023 - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

LIV nightclub at fontainebleau vegas opening late 2023

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIV nightclub at fontainebleau vegas opening late 2023

Liv at fontainebleau vegas

I hope by this time it will be possible to walk without face masks, because I'm just incredibly tired of them. I can't even go abroad normally because of the global pandemic. When will this horror end?

Comment

I am sure that the global pandemic is already coming to an end! A vaccine against this terrible virus has appeared in many countries. There are already many people who have managed to get vaccinated, so I am sure that by the beginning of next year, such a virus as covid can disappear forever! Although you should understand that while this pandemic is not over, you must comply with all hygiene rules! You must continue to wear a face mask, as well as wash your hands as often as possible. If everyone had initially followed the hygiene rules, then las vegas promoters would not have contracted the covid virus. Of course, no one is sick in Las Vegas now, but still, do not forget about your health.
      Last edited by Cligerson; 01-21-2022, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ryan850
        Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
        ryan850
        good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
        Today, 03:10 PM
      • ryan850
        EBC Friday 4/26 Table Split / Gaming section / $250/ea
        ryan850
        Have a group of about 5 that is cost conscious but would like to do a table at Encore as they have never been before. Looking to do the gaming section....
        Today, 03:06 PM
      • SpykeYs
        Reply to EBC - David Guetta - 4/27
        SpykeYs
        6 males on a lilypad? This is going to look like a sausage fest... always go 50% capacity male and leave plenty of room for females.

1.2K...
        04-14-2024, 08:29 AM
      Working...
      X