Omnia Host Contact

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omnia Host Contact

Anyone have a host contact at Omnia that they've had a good experience with? I'm coming in the weekend after NYE and want to setup a table but it's been since 2017 that I went to Omnia. I do not think the contact in the host list is still a host (looks like he switched to real estate). Thanks in advance!
    "If we only live life once, we better make sure we live it to the fullest!"

facebook.com/michaeltheagent
    twitter.com/michaeltheagent

Hey I used Chad this past summer, everything went smoothly.

Chad Noyes
    Sr. Vip Host
    Hakkasan ~ Wet ~ Omnia
    [email protected]

Comment

Thanks Mike! I've heard Chad's name before so I'll definitely reach out to him.. Most appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by mptheagent View Post
        Anyone have a host contact at Omnia that they've had a good experience with? I'm coming in the weekend after NYE and want to setup a table but it's been since 2017 that I went to Omnia. I do not think the contact in the host list is still a host (looks like he switched to real estate). Thanks in advance!
        The listed host Richard Candido is indeed still at host at Omnia, and is one of the higher level hosts at the venue that can provide more value to you than a lower level host.
        We are happy to assist you with any questions you may have! Contact us at [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by LasVegasNightclubs View Post
          The listed host Richard Candido is indeed still at host at Omnia, and is one of the higher level hosts at the venue that can provide more value to you than a lower level host.

I sent a message to Richard through the system before making this post and didn't receive a response. If there is additional contact information available for him (phone or email) then I'd be happy to try and contact him that way. Thanks Admin!

Comment

Originally posted by mptheagent View Post

I sent a message to Richard through the system before making this post and didn't receive a response. If there is additional contact information available for him (phone or email) then I'd be happy to try and contact him that way. Thanks Admin!

Hey! after submitting an inquiry from our website, you should receive a confirmation email, and within that email is the hosts direct phone number and email address.
            We are happy to assist you with any questions you may have! Contact us at [email protected]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ryan850
              Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
              ryan850
              good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
              04-18-2024, 03:10 PM
            • ryan850
              EBC Friday 4/26 Table Split / Gaming section / $250/ea
              ryan850
              Have a group of about 5 that is cost conscious but would like to do a table at Encore as they have never been before. Looking to do the gaming section....
              04-18-2024, 03:06 PM
            • SpykeYs
              Reply to EBC - David Guetta - 4/27
              SpykeYs
              6 males on a lilypad? This is going to look like a sausage fest... always go 50% capacity male and leave plenty of room for females.

1.2K...
              04-14-2024, 08:29 AM
            Working...
            X