Lavo Brunch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lavo Brunch

Headed out the last weekend of the month and wanted any advice you can give on the Lavo Brunch. Been to the clubs, nightclubs, and have some great table splits from here, so I have my bearings on Vegas. Just want to know advice on game planning, if it will just be two of us going. Is the terrace even an option or is it so low key, just get a table in the main room? Difficulty on getting to $3k spend or is that just the cost period and everything is included from there? I am sure there are things I am missing here, just let me know!

I’ve been to Lavo brunch a few times it’s a lot of fun. The first hour and a half or so it’s like a regular brunch you’re just sitting at your table eating. Any food you order goes towards your minimum spend. Then they take away the chairs and it turns into a club. They don’t really have a dance floor so most girls just dance on top of the tables. The outside terrace is low key, you can’t really hear the dj outside and no one is dancing. There is a bar out there so it gets decent traffic. I don’t mind hanging out there for a while if you want to talk to people or enjoy the nice weather.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeC1108 View Post
      I’ve been to Lavo brunch a few times it’s a lot of fun. The first hour and a half or so it’s like a regular brunch you’re just sitting at your table eating. Any food you order goes towards your minimum spend. Then they take away the chairs and it turns into a club. They don’t really have a dance floor so most girls just dance on top of the tables. The outside terrace is low key, you can’t really hear the dj outside and no one is dancing. There is a bar out there so it gets decent traffic. I don’t mind hanging out there for a while if you want to talk to people or enjoy the nice weather.

Appreciate the insight!

Comment

sehayes We will be there Oct 30th as well. Interested in doing a table split? 2 guys here.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X