Zouk Nightclub at Resorts World Opening in September! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Zouk Nightclub at Resorts World Opening in September!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zouk Nightclub at Resorts World Opening in September!

Zouk Nightclub is opening in September at Resorts World. Here is all the up to date information on the venue. And if you have questions or want to book, you can contact Mike Glenn, Lead host for Zouk Group (Ayu Dayclub/Nights as well).

https://lasvegasnightclubs.com/night...ouk-nightclub/
    We are happy to assist you with any questions you may have! Contact us at [email protected]

opening Friday September 17th with Tiesto

Comment

Do you guys know if Ayu Nights ends when Zouk opens up? Ayu Nights has events listed until Thursday 9/16, and stops after that. I guess it kind of makes sense, but they're also completely separate venues so it also doesn't make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by epredl View Post
        Do you guys know if Ayu Nights ends when Zouk opens up? Ayu Nights has events listed until Thursday 9/16, and stops after that. I guess it kind of makes sense, but they're also completely separate venues so it also doesn't make sense.

Ayu Nights only operated until Zouk opened.
        We are happy to assist you with any questions you may have! Contact us at [email protected]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• OneStopShop
          OneStopShop
          I can hook u guys up on bottle service if ure interested.
          04-14-2024, 09:31 AM
        • OneStopShop
          Tao beach hookups?
          OneStopShop
          Looking for table shares? Last minute Deals? HMU......
          04-14-2024, 09:27 AM
        • OneStopShop
          Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
          OneStopShop
          They have those things in the bathroom. They may let a few of those things in. If it?s not opened. But if not ure gonna have to toss it!
          04-14-2024, 09:25 AM
        Working...
        X