January 2021 - Birthday - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

January 2021 - Birthday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 2021 - Birthday

Myself and a group of buddies are heading to vegas from San Diego - staying at MGM and will be celebrating my birthday.
    Other than Top Golf What Nightlife activities are expected to be Open and Operating this winter in Las Vegas!
    I know no CLUBS - but what Strip Clubs - Lounges - Bars
    Thank You

XS and Marquee are still open with bottle service only. There’s also Lavo party brunch with bottle service only. Not sure how any of those places are and it’s only a house dj no big headliners.

Comment

I’m curious too, I have a decent size group heading out January 8-10th

Comment

Report back on how it is!

I'm booked to be there Mid-May.

Comment

I have some friends that went for NYE. They said they won't be going back until vegas is truly open again. No clubs, strip clubs, limited resturant seating...they said the nightlife was super disappointing.

Comment

Hopefully things get better. I thought clubs were open as lounges and adult pools?

Comment

Had a $250 spend at MNC in July. I'd rather have split a party bus and pulled at the resort pool. Still won't be the same until the restrictions are lifted.

Comment

Yea that is definitely not ideal but how busy was it? I'll have a decent group but def don't want to be the only people at the "lounge" lol.

Comment

If you want to go to a so called "lounge", and stay only with your group, it might be fine. Don't expect to mingle with or invite girls over though. Without GA and comped tables, its going to be way different. Most likely you will be a guy with bottles staring at other guys with bottles. I think the absence of meeting girls to hang out with means you might just consider hotel lounges and drinking in the room.

Comment

Strip clubs are closed too.

Comment

Strip clubs are open. The Rhino is open Thursday-Sunday 9pm-5am and must must have a reservation. Palomino Club , Sapphire, Crazy Horse 3, Hustler Club and Treasures are all open as well from around 8/9pm-4am and all require reservations. But do note, they operate with new rules with dances and what not, so verify with the venue before reserving.
                      We are happy to assist you with any questions you may have! Contact us at [email protected]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X