Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any slowdown?

Heading to Vegas next month!

I’m just wondering how the virus is effecting traffic? Not too worried myself just hoping there won’t be a huge slowdown. I know a couple conference have been cancelled.

Anyone been or going soon?

Just look at twitter.. you will see many BIG conferences have been postponed or cancelled or made an "online event". Italy in lockdown and other big US companies with subidiaries overseas saying that you have to quarantine after returning... its going to have an effect... would be interested to hear from the locals on this.. but twitter has been saying that there is an effect and its likely to get worse as no one is flying...

Comment

Yea its been pretty crazy since i posted this. Kinda unfortunate since I booked everything before this was foreseen to be an issue. I hope I won't have to cancel since I'm not sure if i will get any refund. I've been seeing videos on instagram and at east XS still seems to be fairly busy (if they aren't just recycling videos). Trip is for last week of April so maybe things will calm down but probably not.

Comment

As a Las Vegas local that goes out all the time, there hasn't been much slowdown in the clubs. Yes, the conventions cancelled, but that doesn't mean people aren't coming to Vegas. Nevada only has 2 confirmed cases of the virus, but they are no where near the strip, hours away. If there are changes this weekend, I will update this thread. But as of last weekend, everything was same as usual, and for opening weekend of the dayclubs, things look good.
        We are happy to assist you with any questions you may have! Contact us at [email protected]

Comment

Update as of March 10: MGM owned hotels have closed all buffets on a week to week basis beginning Sunday March15
          We are happy to assist you with any questions you may have! Contact us at [email protected]

Comment

Add Wynn closing its Day Clubs and Nightclubs... i think this would mean a little bit of a "slowdown" is going to happen

Comment

Wow things have really gotten crazy since I posted this

Hope everyone is staying safe! This just means the party will be even crazier come summer time!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• fionakim888
                Buy Real Driver License
                fionakim888
                We offer real and fake passport, driver license, id cards, birth certificates, diplomas, visas , SSN etc.
                We also erase your bad records from the...
                Yesterday, 07:21 AM
              • DAlex111
                Reply to
                DAlex111
                just me, 1m
                03-26-2024, 10:49 AM
              • SpykeYs
                SpykeYs
                How many people ? The table was 8K+FEES+TIP+TX.
                03-25-2024, 07:28 AM
              Working...
              X