Saturday Night; April 25th,2020 - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Saturday Night; April 25th,2020

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Night; April 25th,2020

Group of 4 single guys. We are looking for the best party with best ratios. Budget is probably $5-6k (Pre tax/tip). We are probably going to go to the Chainsmokers on Friday so i'm not sure if we want to do XS again these are different club options.

XS: Alesso
    Omania: Zed
    Hakkasan: Steve Aoki

I'm thinking Zed would have the largest crowd pull for the night? We are open to other suggestions as well.

Other options:
    ​EBC @ Night: Gryffin
    Marquee: Mustard
    Jewel: DJ Drama

Go Omnia get a UDF if you can. Omnia is still world class. Ratios in vegas are getting worse in other non tier 1 spots in my opinion. So stick to the big places

Comment

Originally posted by AusVIP View Post
      Go Omnia get a UDF if you can. Omnia is still world class. Ratios in vegas are getting worse in other non tier 1 spots in my opinion. So stick to the big places
      Thanks!

Omnia is def world class and probably my fav club, glad you think the same.

Comment

I am pissed as i am down fight weekned in May and Omnia on Tuesday is a private party.. I miss Omnia

Comment

I am pissed as i am down fight weekned in May and Omnia on Tuesday is a private party.. I miss Omnia
          That means you just have to come back again!

The group is pretty much set on Zedd for saturday and gonna shoot for an upper DF table. Do you have a host that you recommend(besides ones listed here)? Also any table # suggestions would be welcome!

Thanks
          Last edited by mnikhil; 02-18-2020, 11:09 AM.

Comment

The ones listed are pretty good. Also DeX here is a wealth of knowledge. Table number... 21 or 28 as you have the walk way to the DF and youc an easily grab girls through foot traffic

Comment

The ones listed are pretty good. Also DeX here is a wealth of knowledge. Table number... 21 or 28 as you have the walk way to the DF and youc an easily grab girls through foot traffic
              Perfect and thanks for all the input!

Comment

mnikhil, shooting you a DM

Comment

Originally posted by sehayes View Post
                  mnikhil, shooting you a DM
                  Thank you & replied!

I was thinking of reaching out on Monday the week before we go, do you think that would be early enough to secure mins?

I also don't mind sending a downpayment to secure a better table location but not sure if that is necessary depending on how busy the weekend will be.

Comment

Originally posted by mnikhil View Post

Thank you & replied!

I was thinking of reaching out on Monday the week before we go, do you think that would be early enough to secure mins?

I also don't mind sending a downpayment to secure a better table location but not sure if that is necessary depending on how busy the weekend will be.

reach out a couple weeks before. They will determin whetehr there is a prepay/authorisation required

Comment

reach out a couple weeks before. They will determin whetehr there is a prepay/authorisation required

Sounds good! After looking at the table map again we really just want to secure #28 or #21. Do you think a "handshake" would do the trick(pre-arranged of course)? I was reading that XS now runs off the Podium? Not sure what that is.
                      Last edited by mnikhil; 02-19-2020, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Podium means the table guys have to get tehir allocated table from the podium.. not new.. but they may require a preauth. I have done this with Wynn properties before.. where you pay in full to secure the spot and its more of a chance you wont get bumped

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X