Better table at CS? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Better table at CS?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better table at CS?

Currently trying to figure out which table to get at XS for Chainsmokers on a Friday. 3rd tier or Side Stage Booth. I’ve done 3rd tier before and it has a good view of the DJ but a little further away from the Dance Floor. The Side Stage booths look to be a bit smaller but directly next to the DJ which would be nuts. They are table #s: 681,682,687,688. Has anyone ever got one of these before?

https://lasvegasnightclubs.com/las-vegas-nightclub-map/

They are a little isolated from the action. What about back wall?

Comment

Originally posted by AusVIP View Post
      They are a little isolated from the action. What about back wall?
      We haven't really considered back wall as it seemed too far away. Do you think those would be better than the side booth or 3rd tier? By Isolated do you mean not as easy to move in and out of the table?

Last edited by mnikhil; 02-17-2020, 08:03 AM.

Comment

I would just think getting a T3 lounge you get more foot traffic than the side stage...

Comment

Originally posted by AusVIP View Post
          I would just think getting a T3 lounge you get more foot traffic than the side stage...
          Got it, as you saw on another post we will be getting a table the following night. Do you think we would be able to just get our EBC host to walk us in to XS for a good handshake if we decide not to get a table?

Comment

It wont hurt to try. I think he could arrange. reach out to him. XS is much more GA friendly

Comment

Agree with Aus, shouldn't be an issue at all getting a walk in.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ryan850
                Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
                ryan850
                good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
                Yesterday, 03:10 PM
              • ryan850
                EBC Friday 4/26 Table Split / Gaming section / $250/ea
                ryan850
                Have a group of about 5 that is cost conscious but would like to do a table at Encore as they have never been before. Looking to do the gaming section....
                Yesterday, 03:06 PM
              • SpykeYs
                Reply to EBC - David Guetta - 4/27
                SpykeYs
                6 males on a lilypad? This is going to look like a sausage fest... always go 50% capacity male and leave plenty of room for females.

1.2K...
                04-14-2024, 08:29 AM
              Working...
              X