Updating 2020 Nightclubs and days of the week - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Updating 2020 Nightclubs and days of the week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updating 2020 Nightclubs and days of the week

With now 1OAK closed and also Hyde replaced with Mayfair...would be good to get an updated list of whats open per each day. Tuesday and Wednesday looks a little sparse.

1OAK has gotten awful. Went there not too long ago because I used to have a good time there occasionally and I get sick of the mega clubs. Bought that open bar wrist band they had for the first two hours and was treated awful. Not surprised at all by this news.

I went to Mayfair on Saturday night. Its firmly a restaurant. It has a dj later at night but its definitely not a club experience by any means. I miss Hyde. I really liked that place.
    Vegas Trip count: 32

Comment

What is interesting.. is the lack of options Tuesday (Omnia only). Now with 1OAK gone wednesday... there is not much going on wednesday either.

Interested to know what "On The Record" is like on a wednesday? because really... Since Surrender Left then Intrigue... Wednesdays is only Light which i have heard is dead... and On the Record now..

Comment

Originally posted by AusVIP View Post
        What is interesting.. is the lack of options Tuesday (Omnia only). Now with 1OAK gone wednesday... there is not much going on wednesday either.

Interested to know what "On The Record" is like on a wednesday? because really... Since Surrender Left then Intrigue... Wednesdays is only Light which i have heard is dead... and On the Record now..
        EBC at Night is still going on Wednesday. The same as Surrender, just the name change. Havent been lately though so can't comment on the quality...

Comment

after 1oak closes on march 28th
          always check calendar might be special event
          nightclubs

monday
          jewel
          marquee

tuesday
          omnia

wens
          on the record
          encore beach at night
          light
          chateau

thursday
          hakksan
          tao
          drais
          chateau

friday
          omnia
          hakkasan
          jewel
          xs
          marquee
          tao
          light
          drais
          on the record
          chateau

saturday
          omnia
          hakkasan
          jewel
          xs
          marquee
          tao
          light
          drais
          on the record
          chateau

sunday
          hakkasan
          xs

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ryan850
            Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
            ryan850
            good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
            Yesterday, 03:10 PM
          • ryan850
            EBC Friday 4/26 Table Split / Gaming section / $250/ea
            ryan850
            Have a group of about 5 that is cost conscious but would like to do a table at Encore as they have never been before. Looking to do the gaming section....
            Yesterday, 03:06 PM
          • SpykeYs
            Reply to EBC - David Guetta - 4/27
            SpykeYs
            6 males on a lilypad? This is going to look like a sausage fest... always go 50% capacity male and leave plenty of room for females.

1.2K...
            04-14-2024, 08:29 AM
          Working...
          X